Customers Also Bought
- Techwell 6805 chip used in support of a multi-core, 10 Bit high-definition picture quality
- Hardware chip very low power consumption, better than the 7130 chip
- Remote mobile wireless browsing online image
- Support for security clairvoyant, no application for dynamic domain name, without the need for port mapping, each only need to apply for a security monitoring server user name can be clairvoyant
- Overlay multi-channel while browsing, CPU occupancy rate is low
- Compatibility strong support for INTEL 845,865,945, G31, P31 and other motherboard, compatible with mainstream integrated graphics and PCI-E graphics card
- Acquisition Chip: TW6805 (low-power chips, support for a core multi-channel)
- Video Channel: 4-way
- Video Input Mode: BNC type (1.0Vp-p 75Ω)
- Video Display: 4-way
- Preview Resolution: 4-channel CIF (352X288)
- Video Rate: Up to 25 per road frames / sec (PAL), 30 frames / second (NTSC)
- Audio Channels: 2-way
- Sample Capacity: 10 Bit, clearer image quality, color full, true, bright, (SAA7130 9-bit)
- Support Video Format: PAL / NTSC
- Power: Low power consumption, low heat without heat sinks, high stability, long life.
- Total Resources: 25 frames / sec (single)
- 4 Channel DVR PCI Video Capture Card HY6504
How to Select a Video Capture Card:
- Determine the type of PC expansion slot that you will plug your video capture card into your computer. The three major PC adapter interfaces for video capture cards are PCI, PCI-Express (or PCI-e), and USB. This is important because you will need to see which one will fit your PC. If you are not sure use the reference link at the end of this article to motherboards.org about PC Expansion Slots
- Determine the type of video format that the video capture card will be receiving. The two standard video formats are Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). Video capture cards vary in the types of definition as well as the format of HD content. Also some video capture cards do hardware encoding which formats the video content into PC readable files. Check if the video capture card is software or hardware encoding as this can affect your PC system resources such as CPU and Memory requirements
- Choose the number of tuners for the video capture card. Most of the early video capture cards could only capture one video source at a time. Now manufacturers sell dual tuners or multi-tuner video capture cards that allow more than one video source to capture per PC expansion slot.
- Other media type considerations. Some video capture cards can take FM audio signals which allow to capture streaming audio. Also another consideration are remote controls that allow to change channels with your video capture card. Make an assessment of all of your requirements before purchasing
- 1 x 4 Channel DVR Video Capture Card
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.43||USD$ 21.33||USD$ 20.23||USD$ 18.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.