Customers Also Bought
- LED charging indicator
- Take this iPod travel charger anywhere
- iPod charger is light weight and handy for travel or using at work
- IC chip inside recognizes a fully charged battery and automatically switches to a saver mode
- iPhone can still be used during charging
- This is a non-OEM product
- iPod 3rd gen 40GB, 30GB, 15GB, 10GB, 20GB
- iPod classic 160GB, 80GB, 120GB
- iPod 4th gen 20GB (color display), 30GB (color display), 60GB (color display), 40GB (photo), 60GB (Photo), U2 special edition, 20GB, 40GB
- iPod nano 1st Gen 1GB, 2GB, 4GB
- iPod video 60GB, 30GB, 80GB, U2 Special Edition
- iPod mini 6GB, 4GB
- iPhone 1st Generation 16GB, 4GB, 8GB
- iPhone 3G 16GB, 8GB
- iPhone 3GS 16GB, 32GB
- iPod nano 2nd Gen 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
- iPod nano 3rd Gen 4GB, 8GB
- iPod nano 4th Gen 16GB, 8GB
- iPod touch 16GB, 32GB, 8GB
- iPod touch 2nd Gen 16GB, 32GB, 8GB
- Fitted both standard and auxiliary car power outlet, this AC power charger is perfectly customized for your Apple and iPod
- White high-impact and lightweight design, this apple power charger is portable for you when you are out
- And characterized by the LED power indicator, this Ipod power charger can indicate when the power is full
- This AC power charger is durable for a long time use in daily life because of its high quality material
- The high quality, simple and practical design, and nice appearance of this AC power charger make itself popular in its line
USB Power Adapter Specifications?
Riou/Brand X Pictures/Getty Images Universal Serial Bus (USB) has become the default hardware connector for computer peripherals; so much so that it is now common for non-computer related devices to be equipped with a USB connector for direct power and/or battery charging. The reason for this is that besides its universal data connection, USB also includes two pins for powering peripherals. This provides a readily available source of low-voltage, low-current electrical power for any small device that needs it, whether computer-related or not.
- The USB voltage specification is from 4.75 volts to 5.25 volts.
- The original USB specification called for a maximum current draw of 500 milliamperes. USB 2.0 is rated 500 milliamperes, when the data port is also in use, and up to 1500 milliamperes, when used exclusively as a power source.
- In all USB connectors, Pin 1 is the positive source and Pin 4 is ground. This corresponds to the red wire for source and the shielding braid for ground.
The Advantages of USB Powered Adapters:
- Convenience - With an adapter, you only have to bring one charger instead of several. Most people carry at least two devices that require routine charging, and with a USB power adapter, you can attend to more than one device's needs with only one component
- Fewer Components - When we think of plugging in a USB powered device, we usually think of plugging into a computer. But with a USB powered adapter, you can cut out the middle component. The powered adapter does not need a computer to funnel the power to the device
- Charging Devices - If your computer has a limited number of available USB ports, or if you are away from a computer, some USB adapters are able to charge two devices at the same time
- Economic Replacement - The proliferation of new electronic devices means an abundance of accompanying cords and chargers that may get lost or damaged. Often, you can use a USB adapter to replace the original charger for your device
Cell Phone Battery Storage Tips:
- Let your battery run down to about 40% charge. Lithium ion batteries are used in the most recent crop of cell phones and they depreciate quicker when stored at full charge
- Store your battery in an airtight container or bag. This will keep out moisture that may damage or otherwise reduce the life of your battery
- Store your battery in the refrigerator. A cool place provides optimal storage for cell phone batteries
- When you are ready to use your stored battery, leave it outside the refrigerator for an hour before using. Cell phone batteries cannot operate at refrigerated temperatures
- Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone with rubbing alcohol. This permits maximum energy transfer between the battery and your phone
- Extend the life of your cell phone battery by not overcharging it and not waiting until the battery dies to charge it
- Avoid charging cell phone batteries for more than eight hours at a time
- 1 x Charger Adapter for Apple iPod touch 2nd Gen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.46||USD$ 5.02||USD$ 4.64||USD$ 4.32||USD$ 4.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.