Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Made of aluminum alloy and with a glass front window
- Easy to install and very convenient
- Ensures maximum protection against water, dust, heat
- Water resistance and weather resistance for outdoor use
- Water resistance for outdoor use
How to Choose the Best Housing for a Home Security Camera:
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you would like to be able to capture a 360-degree angle
- Choose dome housing for your camera if you need to block certain areas from being viewed
- Consider dome camera housing if you need to be able to view hard to see areas such as objects located around a corner
- Consider a mini camera that has very small housing if you need to be able to conceal the camera so that the only person who can see it is the one who placed it
- Consider a camera with large, noticeable housing if one of your top goals is to deter criminal activity; that way would-be-criminals immediately notice its presence
- Consider housing for your camera that is as damage proof and strong as possible if your camera is going to be used in an area known for high crime rates
- Consider water proof camera housing if your camera is going to be exposed to moisture
- Consider camera housing that will adapt to drastic changes in temperature if your camera is going to be exposed to hot or cold temperatures
- Read reviews of home security cameras once you have decided what type of camera housing will best suit your needs. Magazines such as Consumer Reports are great resources. This magazine and others like it do not accept money from the companies whose goods they are testing. So you can be confident that the information you find on security camera housing is accurate rather than biased towards a company that paid the magazine for a good review of its product
- Complete your research on the Internet. Forums on the Web are great places to ask questions about products such as housing for home security cameras. You will be able to talk to people who have already used the product you may be interested in purchasing
- 1 x Camera Housing
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 56.31||USD$ 54.61||USD$ 52.90||USD$ 50.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Does using an underwater housing automatically mean that any digital camera can go underwater and function?
Just like a watch, the pressure could be too much for the camera. the housing would have its own pressure rating, but it wouldn't change that of the camera.
- How do you wire a heater/blower in a cctv housing with the camera?
Is this unit on a pole and does it have access to electricity? If so and it is similiar to the ones we used before make sure that the water resistant cable has a loop on it to allow water from rain and snow to run off and not into the camera. It shaould have a built in heating unit and a fan. Wire the black to black and white to white and if a ground then green/bare to ground/ most units we used were 110V.
- Can you legally install a cctv camera outside your home in a housing estate where there are children present?
Provided that the camera did not intrude on the privacy of any other garden or private area other than your own there is no law against this. It is however, prudent to ask the Chief Supt of Police for your area to vet the siting of your camera.