Customers Also Bought
- Outdoor Visible Distance: 120-180m
- Number of The Lamps: 216pcsΦ10
- Beam Angle:15 - 45°
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Power Supply: DC12V+AC24V/AC220V optional
- Model C216-15: Optimum Distance(m): 180m; Angle (°): 15°; Numbers of LED: 216pcsΦ10mm15°LED
- Model C216-30: Optimum Distance(m): 150m; Angle (°): 30°; Numbers of LED: 216pcsΦ10mm30°LED
- Model C216-45: Optimum Distance(m): 120m; Angle (°): 45°; Numbers of LED: 216pcsΦ10mm45°LED
- New IP 65 waterproof IR illuminator with 216 pcs 10 diameter lamps
- 120-180m outdoor visible distance
About LED Infrared Light:
- IR (infrared) sensors detect infrared light. The IR light is transformed into an electric current, and this is detected by a voltage or amperage detector.A property of light-emitting diodes (LEDs) is that they produce a certain wavelength of light when an electric current is applied--but they also produce a current when they are subjected to the same wavelength light
- A pair of IR LEDs can be used as motion detectors. The first IR LED is wired to emit LED and the second LED is wired to transmit a signal when it receives an IR input. When an object comes within range of the emitted IR, it reflects the IR back to the receiving LED and produces a signal. This signal can be used to open sliding doors, turn on a light or set off an alarm
How to Test IR LEDs?
- Remote IR LED:
- Insert new batteries into the remote you want to test
- Point the front of the remote where the LED is attached at the lens of a digital camera. Turn the digital camera on. A cell phone camera will also work for this
- Press a button on the remote. If the LED is working properly, you will see a series of bright flashes from the bulb in the camera's LCD screen
- Individual LED Bulb:
- Calculate the resistor ohms needed to connect the IR LED bulb to a 9V battery. Resistors limit the amount of electricity passed to the LED. If too much electricity is allowed to pass, it will burn out the bulb
- To calculate the resistor ohms needed for the LED, subtract the LED's forward volts from the battery's voltage, then divide that number by the amps needed to power the LED. The forward voltage should be listed on the LED's packaging. For example, if your LED requires 40mAh and has a forward voltage of 4v, and you're going to connect the LED to a 9V battery, the equation would look like this: (12volts - 4volts) / 0.04 = 200ohm. In this example, the LED would require a 200ohm resistor in order to run off a 9V battery
- Twist one end of the resistor onto the longer of the LED's two wires; the longer wire is the positive wire, while the shorter wire is the ground. Clip an alligator clip from the other end of the resistor to the positive terminal on the 9V battery. Clip another alligator clip from the ground LED wire to the negative terminal on the battery
- Look at the LED light bulb using a digital camera. The bulb is functional if it is glowing on the camera's screen
- 1 x IP 65 Waterproof IR Illuminator with 216 Pcs 10 Diameter Lamps
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.59||USD$ 56.75||USD$ 55.91||USD$ 54.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.