Customers Also Bought
- Compact and portable design
- No cables or clumsy cradle required
- This iPod USB Data Charger Adapter works with both Mac and PC for both data transfer and charging
- Charges your shuffle via any powered USB ports, USB power supplies, and USB power packs
- This iPod USB Data Charger Adapter can be attached onto small keychains or straps
- This iPod Shuffle USB Data Charger Adapter is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod shuffle 2nd Gen
- Dimensions: 1.77 x 0.59 x 0.28 (in)
- An extra travel charger kit for iPod shuffle 2nd Gen
- USB interface
- You can connect your iPod with your PC/Laptop by USB port with this iPod USB Data Charger Adapter
- This iPod USB Data Charger Adapter is the perfect travel companion
- You can connect your iPod with your PC/Laptop by USB port with this iPod USB Data Sync Cable
How To Use an iPod Shuffle Charger:
- The iPod Shuffle is a portable device that allows owners to listen to MP3 and other audio files while away from a computer. As with all portable media players, the iPod Shuffle is powered by a battery that will start losing its charge once you begin using the Shuffle. There are a variety of iPod Shuffle chargers on the market that will allow you to charge the iPod Shuffle via an electrical outlet or a working USB port on the computer.
- Turn the iPod Shuffle off.
- Connect the iPod Shuffle to the charger by plugging the device in via the USB port located at the very bottom of the iPod Shuffle charger.
- Plug the iPod Shuffle charger into an electrical outlet. The light on the iPod Shuffle should turn on, indicating that the device is charging.
USB Power Adapter:
- Turn the iPod Shuffle off.
- Plug the power adapter into the wall socket.
- Connect the USB power cord into the power adapter via the USB port that is located on the power adapter.
- Connect the other end of the USB power cord to the iPod Shuffle. The light on the iPod Shuffle will turn on and the device will begin charging.
Charge via computer:
- Turn the iPod Shuffle off.Turn the computer on and ensure that the computer does not go to sleep or power down.Plug the USB end of the iPod Shuffle power cord into a working USB port that is located on your computer.
- Connect the opposite end of the iPod Shuffle power cord into the headphones port that is located at the top of the iPod Shuffle.
- The iPod Shuffle will begin charging.
- 5 x USB Charger Adapter for iPod shuffle 2nd Gen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.34||USD$ 5.03||USD$ 4.75||USD$ 4.51||USD$ 4.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.