Customers Also Bought
- Drive Voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Drive Capacity: 2GB
- Drive Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Reading Speed: 3MB/s
- Writing Speed: 2MB/s
- System Requirements: Win98/ME/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.X/Linux2.4
- USB interface, without drives, plug-and-play
- The shape of its ultra-small, more compact appearance of fine fashion
- Ultra-stable technology, in line with the USB 2.0 standard
- Mini-style ultra-small, Win98 no need to drive
- 2GB USB Flash Drive can endure impact and knock of 3 meters fall
- The Cartoon USB Flash Drive use A-class chip, can be erased repeatedly for 1000000 times
- The USB Flash Memory Drive compatible with PC, Notebook, MAC with USB interface
- Anti-electromagnetic wave
- Shock resistance, damp proof, lighting resistance, antimagnetic
- Cartoon USB Flash Drive supports plug and play
- 2GB USB Flash Drive with cute and fashionable design
- The 2GB USB Flash Drive will work on any PC with USB port
- You can put this cute Cartoon 2GB USB Flash Drive inside your pocket, place at the office
What is USB Flash Drive?
- A USB flash drive consists of a flash memory data storage device integrated with a USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface. USB flash drives are typically removable and rewritable, and physically much smaller than a floppy disk. Most weigh less than 30 g (1 oz). Storage capacities in 2010 can be as large as 256 GB with steady improvements in size and price per capacity expected. Some allow 1 million write or erase cycles and have a 10-year data retention cycle
- USB flash drives are often used for the same purposes as floppy disks were. They are smaller, faster, have thousands of times more capacity, and are more durable and reliable because of their lack of moving parts. Until approximately 2005, most desktop and laptop computers were supplied with floppy disk drives, but most recent equipment has abandoned floppy disk drives in favor of USB ports
- USB Flash drives use the USB mass storage standard, supported natively by modern operating systems such as Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, and other Unix-like systems. USB drives with USB 2.0 support can store more data and transfer faster than a much larger optical disc drive and can be read by many other systems such as the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, DVD players and in some upcoming mobile smartphones
- Nothing moves mechanically in a flash drive; the term drive persists because computers read and write flash-drive data using the same system commands as for a mechanical disk drive, with the storage appearing to the computer operating system and user interface as just another drive. Flash drives are very robust mechanically
- A flash drive consists of a small printed circuit board carrying the circuit elements and a USB connector, insulated electrically and protected inside a plastic, metal, or rubberized case which can be carried in a pocket or on a key chain, for example. The USB connector may be protected by a removable cap or by retracting into the body of the drive, although it is not likely to be damaged if unprotected. Most flash drives use a standard type-A USB connection allowing plugging into a port on a personal computer, but drives for other interfaces also exist
- Most USB flash drives draw their power from the USB connection, and do not require a battery. They should not be confused with some look-alike music player devices that combine the functionality of a digital audio player with flash-drive-type storage and require a battery for the player function
Design and Implementation:
- One end of the device is fitted with a single male type-A USB connector. Inside the plastic casing is a small printed circuit board. Mounted on this board is some power circuitry and a small number of surface-mounted integrated circuits (ICs). Typically, one of these ICs provides an interface to the USB port, another drives the onboard memory, and the other is the flash memory
- Drives typically use the USB mass storage device class to communicate with the host
There are typically four parts to a flash drive:
- Male type-A USB connector - provides a physical interface to the host computer
- USB mass storage controller - implements the USB host controller. The controller contains a small microcontroller with a small amount of on-chip ROM and RAM
- NAND flash memory chip - stores data. NAND flash is typically also used in digital cameras
- Crystal oscillator - produces the device's main 12 MHz clock signal and controls the device's data output through a phase-locked loop
The typical device may also include:
- Jumpers and test pins - for testing during the flash drive's manufacturing or loading code into the microprocessor
- LEDs - indicate data transfers or data reads and writes
- Write-protect switches - Enable or disable writing of data into memory
- Unpopulated space - provides space to include a second memory chip. Having this second space allows the manufacturer to use a single printed circuit board for more than one storage size device
- USB connector cover or cap - reduces the risk of damage, prevents the ingress of fluff or other contaminants, and improves overall device appearance. Some flash drives use retractable USB connectors instead. Others have a swivel arrangement so that the connector can be protected without removing anything
- Transport aid - the cap or the body often contains a hole suitable for connection to a key chain or lanyard. Connecting the cap, rather than the body, can allow the drive itself to be lost
- Some drives offer expandable storage via an internal memory card slot, much like a memory card reader
Size and style of packaging:
- Some manufacturers differentiate their products by using elaborate housings, which are often bulky and make the drive difficult to connect to the USB port. Because the USB port connectors on a computer housing are often closely spaced, plugging a flash drive into a USB port may block an adjacent port. Such devices may only carry the USB logo if sold with a separate extension cable
- USB flash drives have been integrated into other commonly carried items such as watches, pens, and even the Swiss Army Knife; others have been fitted with novelty cases such as toy cars or LEGO bricks. The small size, robustness and cheapness of USB flash drives make them an increasingly popular peripheral for case modding
- Heavy or bulky flash drive packaging can make for unreliable operation when plugged directly into a USB port; this can be relieved by a USB extension cable. Such cables are USB-compatible but do not conform to the USB standard
How much can you store?
Personal data transport:
- The most common use of flash drives is to transport and store personal files such as documents, pictures and videos. Individuals also store medical alert information on MedicTag flash drives for use in emergencies and for disaster preparation
Secure storage of data, application and software files:
- With wide deployment(s) of flash drives being used in various environments (secured or otherwise), the issue of data and information security remains of the utmost importance. The use of biometrics and encryption is becoming the norm with the need for increased security for data; OTFE systems are particularly useful in this regard, as they can transparently encrypt large amounts of data. In some cases a Secure USB Drive may use a hardware-based encryption mechanism that uses a hardware module instead of software for strongly encrypting data. IEEE 1667 is an attempt to create a generic authentication platform for USB drives and enjoys the support of Microsoft with support in Windows 7
- Flash drives are particularly popular among system and network administrators, who load them with configuration information and software used for system maintenance, troubleshooting, and recovery. They are also used as a means to transfer recovery and antivirus software to infected PCs, allowing a portion of the host machine's data to be archived. As the drives have increased in storage space, they have also replaced the need to carry a number of CD ROMs and installers which were needed when reinstalling or updating a system
Computer forensics and law enforcement:
- A recent development for the use of a USB Flash Drive as an application carrier is to carry the Computer Online Forensic Evidence Extractor (COFEE) application developed by Microsoft. COFEE is a set of applications designed to search for and extract digital evidence on computers confiscated from suspects. Forensic software should not alter the information stored on the computer being examined in any way; other forensic suites run from CD-ROM or DVD-ROM, but cannot store data on the media they are run from (although they can write to other attached devices such as external drives or memory sticks)
- Some value-added resellers are now using a flash drive as part of small-business turnkey solutions (e.g. point-of-sale systems). The drive is used as a backup medium: at the close of business each night, the drive is inserted, and a database backup is saved to the drive. Alternatively, the drive can be left inserted through the business day, and data regularly updated. In either case, the drive is removed at night and taken offsite
- This is simple for the end-user, and more likely to be done
- The drive is small and convenient, and more likely to be carried off-site for safety
- The drives are less fragile mechanically and magnetically than tapes
- The capacity is often large enough for several backup images of critical data
- And flash drives are cheaper than many other backup systems
- It is also easy to lose these small devices, and easy for people without a right to data to take illicit backups
Advantages and disadvantages:
- Data stored on flash drives is impervious to scratches and dust, and flash drives are mechanically very robust making them suitable for transporting data from place to place and keeping it readily at hand. Most personal computers support USB as of 2010[update]
- Flash drives also store data densely compared to many removable media. In mid-2009, 256 GB drives became available, with the ability to hold many times more data than a DVD or even a Blu-ray disc
- Compared to hard drives, flash drives use little power, have no fragile moving parts, and for most capacities are small and light
- Flash drives implement the USB mass storage device class so that most modern operating systems can read and write to them without installing device drivers. The flash drives present a simple block-structured logical unit to the host operating system, hiding the individual complex implementation details of the various underlying flash memory devices. The operating system can use any file system or block addressing scheme. Some computers can boot up from flash drives
- Specially manufactured flash drives are available that have a tough rubber or metal casing designed to be waterproof and virtually "unbreakable". These flash drives retain their memory even after being submerged in water, even through a machine wash. Leaving such a flash drive out to dry completely before allowing current to run through it has been known to result in a working drive with no future problems. Channel Five's Gadget Show cooked one of these flash drives with propane, froze it with dry ice, submerged it in various acidic liquids, ran over it with a jeep and fired it against a wall with a mortar. A company specializing in recovering lost data from computer drives managed to recover all the data on the drive. All data on the other removable storage devices tested, using optical or magnetic technologies, were destroyed
- Like all flash memory devices, flash drives can sustain only a limited number of write and erase cycles before failure. This should be a consideration when using a flash drive to run application software or an operating system. To address this, as well as space limitations, some developers have produced special versions of operating systems (such as Linux in Live USB) or commonplace applications (such as Mozilla Firefox) designed to run from flash drives. These are typically optimized for size and configured to place temporary or intermediate files in the computer's main RAM rather than store them temporarily on the flash drive
- Most USB flash drives do not include a write-protect mechanism, although some have a switch on the housing of the drive itself to keep the host computer from writing or modifying data on the drive. Write-protection makes a device suitable for repairing virus-contaminated host computers without risk of infecting the USB flash drive itself
- A drawback to the small size is that they are easily misplaced, left behind, or otherwise lost. This is a particular problem if the data they contain are sensitive (see data security). As a consequence, some manufacturers have added encryption hardware to their drives-although software encryption systems achieve the same thing, and are universally available for all USB flash drives. Others just have the possibility of being attached to keychains, necklaces and lanyards. To protect the USB plug from possible damage or contamination by the contents of a pocket or handbag, and to cover the sharp edge, it is usually fitted with a removable protective cap, or is retractable
- Compared to other portable storage devices such as external hard drives, USB flash drives still have a high price per unit of storage and were, until recently, only available in comparatively small capacities. This balance is changing, but the rate of change is slowing. Hard drives have a higher minimum price, so in the smaller capacities (16 GB and less), USB flash drives are much less expensive than the smallest available hard drives
- 1 x iiPlus hz2 2GB Mischievous Monkey Cartoon USB Flash Drive
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on12-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: Not much to say. It isn't a very exciting piece of hardware, but it does the job. I wasn't sure at first about the slide out dealy, but got used to it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-24-2010
- Other Thoughts: Good price and great product...would definitely recommend!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-24-2010
- Other Thoughts: Excellent build, great quality it looks even better than the previous model.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-10-2010
- Other Thoughts: It has been a good and enjoyable purchase so far. I would recommend it to anyone. And the price was good too.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-13-2010
- Other Thoughts: Works great and I moved some downloadable content and even installed games from the actual disk just like the hard drive install.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-22-2010
- Other Thoughts: This product works great as a storage device for the Xbox 360. It meets all of the requirements for the 360 and performs perfectly! I have half of it set aside for my Xbox and use the other half for personal files and my PS3 save data backups as well!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a fast, widely compatible, durable and value USB drive that has enough space for anything you would want to put on it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-04-2010
- Other Thoughts: I have had this device for over a month now and I have filled it over 65% already and have had no issues with speed or compatability.
Was this review helpful?
- How secure are USB flash drives?
If you're storing important information about your job, or valuable copyrighted files if you are a creative person, many USB flash drives offer encryption features that will be able to protect your files from prying eyes. This is not a standard feature among USB flash drives, but they are available, and that can be invaluable to someone who might leave their drive on a busy train, or in a locker somewhere.
Physically speaking, USB flash drives are extremely robust. Without moving parts, and being so light, most flash drives can withstand being jostled around, dropped, or stepped on without sustaining internal damage. Most also come in a sturdy, rugged encasement that can withstand plenty of roughhousing.
- How much space do USB flash drives have?
Drives are almost exclusively available in the range of gigabytes these days. You used to be able to find 512MB versions, but due to lowered costs and increased transfer speeds, such a comparatively small capacity is largely outdated. This usb drive is 2GB.
- What does “Mbps” mean, and why is it important?
Mbps stands for "Megabits per second," and simply means the speed at which your files will be transferred from your PC to a device-in this case, a USB flash drive. The speed can range from 30 or 50 Mpbs, to many hundreds. Generally, the larger your USB flash drive's capacity, the quicker it will be able to transfer your files. This is because larger files need to be transferred faster. The statistic itself is not particularly important. Most flash drives will have similar speeds for their capacity, and none of them will be so noticeably slow that you need to avoid it.