Customers Also Bought
- Display: 128 x 64 LED
- Memory Capacity: 2MB
- Baud Rate: 38400bps
- Compatible with: EMID
- Data Download Methods: RS232, RS485
- Identify Speed: <0.6s
- Fingerprints Capacity: 3000 pcs
- Record Capacity: 60000 pcs
- Operating Humidity: 20%-80%TH
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~+45℃
- Power Consumption: <3W
- Input Voltage: DC 9V
- Effective Range: 6-12cm
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Fulfill all kinds of demands of the customers
- Easy to install and use
- Multifunctional and elegant design
- This is a Inductive Attendance Door Access Control System
How to Choose an Access Control System:
- Do a personal access inventory. Identify and evaluate access vulnerabilities, and the best way to shore up access protection of these areas of exposure. Establish perimeters and review options for securing them
- Decide on the level of access control that is needed and what you are comfortable with. Think about and check out the available technologies for the system you have in mind. Make your list of who will share access, and who will be excluded
- Make sure that each person on your access list agrees, and is willing to keep his access information confidential. Instruct them not to share it with friends or others who are "harmless." Restriction of access is, after all, the whole idea behind a control system
- Shop your access system requirements. Meet with and speak to three or four well-established, trusted companies in your area about what you want. Schedule a time for them to do an on-site estimate. Be present for that on-site evaluation; do not leave it to someone else
- Narrow down your system company prospects to two; then, carefully re-evaluate what each offers. Compare pricing versus what the package presented really offers. Check out their work by asking for and visiting at least two of their current customers
- Re-evaluate one final time on your way to your final decision, after making your site visits. Look specifically for the best reliability of the system. Consider next the convenience and level of comfort you personally feel about each system you are considering. Review how the system works, and assess your degree of confidence with it
- Do not buy a system that you feel is too complicated to operate. Do not buy a system you do not have complete protection confidence in, and do not buy a system that is too pricey for what it offers
- 1 x Induction Attendance Machine
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 84.09||USD$ 81.29||USD$ 78.49||USD$ 74.77||USD$ 74.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.