Customers Also Bought
- Outdoor Visible Distance: 90M
- Number of The Lamps: 96PCS φ10mm30°LED
- Angle: 30°
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Power Supply: DC12V+AC24V/AC220V optional
- Dimension: 168 x 123 x 112mm/6.6 x 4.8 x 4.4in (L x W x H)
- IP65 waterproof
- Be adopted to differernt kind of cameras, IR distance of the product may differ from the data sheet
- The illuminator does not attract attention because its illumination is invisible to the human eye
Types of Illuminators:
- Infrared Illuminators - Infrared illuminators are usually associated with nighttime viewing and are commonly used for surveillance purposes. SurveillanceVideo reports that these types of illuminators "are generally used with black-and-white cameras because these cameras have greater sensitivity to infrared light." Infrared illuminators use light-emitting diodes, or LEDs, to transmit light, according to SurveillanceVideo
- Fiber Optic Illuminators - A spotlight is a type of fiber optic illuminator."Fiber optic illuminators are often referred to as 'cold light' illuminators because they provide high-intensity, focused light without the heat typically associated with high-intensity lamps," according to The FOI 150 and 250 Fiber Optic Illuminator. Because of the light's intensity and focus, it is usually used for capturing or enabling detailed work. It is most commonly used, according to he FOI 150 and 250 Fiber Optic Illuminator, by "microscopes and video microscopes, boroscopes, industrial imaging, custom process and inspection equipment."
- X-Ray Illuminators - An x-ray is "used in medicine as a diagnostic aid as parts of the body, such as bones, absorb X-rays and so appear as opaque areas on the picture," according to The Free Dictionary. X-ray illuminators are used to study the x-rays taken by providing enough light to illuminate the bones or teeth and any physical damage such as fractures. They are often found mounted on walls in doctor or dentist offices
- 1 x Infrared IR Illuminator
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 39.84||USD$ 37.52||USD$ 35.20||USD$ 32.11|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- WHY DO I NEED AN INFRARED ILLUMINATOR?
The human eye cannot see infrared light, however most mono-CCTV cameras can. As such the invisible light can be used to illuminate a scene, this allows nighttime surveillance without the need for additional artificial lighting. Infrared also provides many other benefits above conventional lighting; IR beam-shapes can be designed to optimize CCTV camera performance, extended bulb-life, covert surveillance, lower running costs etc. NOTE: It is important to design illumination specifically for the CCTV camera you are using.
- HOW FAR CAN MY CAMERA SEE AT NIGHT WITH INFRARED ILLUMINATORS?
The range that your camera will see in the dark will depend on sensitivity and spectral response of the camera and lens combination. CANTRONIC SYSYEMS INC specifies distances based on 'off the shelf' infrared sensitive cameras and lens. Distances can be increased up to 50% when using Cantronic proprietary cameras and lenses.
- CAN INFRARED ILLUMINATORS FACE THE CAMERA HEAD?
No. Although the light emitted from the illuminator is not visible to the human eye, the camera sees the light in much the same way as we see white light. As a result the camera will 'white out' if the lamp is situated within the cameras direct field of view.