Customers Also Bought
- The Best Super Glue is the perfect product to use when you need to get your project pieces in place fast
- This is a new super glue gel
- It is a high quality
- For quick repair of glass, balsa wood, rubber, and rigid plastics, repairs fingernails
- The no-drip gel formulation is easier to use and lasts longer in the tube for later use
- Works great on porous and non-porous materials
- Dimensions: 112 x 35mm / 4.4 x 1.4in
- The Instant Adhesive Super Glue is a fast-drying, super-strength permanent adhesive designed for a wide variety of surface types
- This Instant Adhesive Super Glue is one of the fastest bonding and most durable adhesives available for commercial or daily use
- The Instant Adhesive Super Glue features an anti-clog metal tip, while the thicker formula allows for easy flow control
Size in Detail:
How to Use Super Glue
Super Glue (the generic name of the chemical cyanoacrylate) is one of the fastest bonding and most durable adhesives available for commercial use. Although you can use it to easily bond almost any two surfaces, you must exert great caution when using super glue to avoid any unfortunate accidents
- Pick your glue. Super glue comes in many varieties and brands, but there is little variation between the different kinds. Most come in a small tube with a screw-off top
- Prepare your work space. Cover the surface you are working on and the surrounding area with newspaper or paper towels. Put on gloves before using super glue so that you don't glue together your fingers
- Unscrew the cap to the tube, pointing it away from your face
- Apply the glue to the object or objects you are gluing. Super glue has such strong bonding ability that it should be used sparingly
- Apply pressure to the glued joint for ten seconds. Release the pressure to see if the joint will hold. If it does, set it aside to wait for the glue to dry completely. If it doesn't seem to be drying quickly, continue to apply pressure until the glue dries
- Swab the glue with acetone if you wish to remove it. Acetone is an ingredient in most nail polish removers
Tips & Warnings:
- It is helpful if the broken parts of joint still fit into each other. The glue will seep into the cracks and bond around the outside as well, forming a tight and secure bond
- Super glue can be dangerous due to its strength and quickness in drying. It can instantly bond skin to anything, which makes wearing gloves a requirement. If super glue does get on your skin, apply acetone to it as quickly as possible
1 x Super Glue
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.42||USD$ 5.42||USD$ 5.41||USD$ 5.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.