Customers Also Bought
- Theft, robbery and lost prevention
- This anti-lost alarm is easy to operation and perfect function, with only one press finish the work
- Code data won't be lost when it is power off
- Bidirectional alarm-promptly action, high reliability, safeguard for property
- Security alarm with multi-function, use in wide field
- Higher anti-interference capability, with 128 groups of automatic bidrectional code
- Alarm >/= 90dB, making thieves no place to hide
- Two set of lost alarm distance, free to select
- Micro radio wave, no radiation
- Both powered by 1 piece of CR2032 button cell
- Size of The Remote Control: 4.7 x 3 x 1.4cm
- Size of The Receiver: 5.7 x 3.5 x 2cm
- Safety Security Alarm is suitable for woman, children, joggers, elderly, disabled, travelers, night shift workers, alone people
- This personal Security Alarm attaches to their key ring, easy to use
- This Personal Security Alarm is easy to operation and perfect function, with only one press finish the work
- The noise will attract attention in any emergency situation and deter attackers
- This Personal Security Alarm can be attached to the wrist and your bag, luggage, or used in the home on the door handle and a fixed fitting
Simple Alarm Projects:
Use solder to create simple circuits.Putting together basicelectronicsrequires the use of a soldering iron and an understanding of circuits. Even if you have very basic electronic skills, you can build some beginning alarm projects. These projects can help monitor your power consumption, dust level or water level. They can protect against intruders, flooding or theft
- A doorknob alarm goes off when someone touches the doorknob. The alarm works by sensing a change in the electrical capacitance when someone touches metal. Electrical capacitance is the ability of a system to store a charge. The doorknob senses a change because a long wire is wound in the interior of the doorknob and is then attached to the electronics that you've put together. However, this project will not work on metal doors. This project, like all of the others listed here, is a basic electronic project that requires you to solder diodes, capacitors, resistors and other electrical components to a circuit board. Soldering is the process by which you attach a electrical component to a circuit board so that a current can run through it. After attaching all of the electrical components according to the project, you then place the circuit board in a little box to hide it on a shelf. The doorknob alarm is held in a little wooden box that is attached around the inside doorknob. It should have a hole so that the sensor wire can attach to the circuit board
- A dust alarm is a useful electronic for any homeowner. It alerts the homeowner when the surface should be dusted by detecting the dust with an LED. The LED is mounted on the alarm and should be set to shine on a surface. When the dust reaches a level that you preset, the alarm or indicator goes off and you know it is time to dust. The alarm could either beep or flash a light. Place the dust alarm circuit board in a little box. Drill holes so that the LED can sense the dust buildup. Consider painting the box the same color as the surface you are placing it on to help conceal it
- This alarm goes off when the temperature in a room or space goes under or over a certain amount. You could put this is your freezer or refrigerator to prevent your food from rotting when you accidentally leave the door open. In this case, the alarm would go off and you would know that you left the door open. You could also use this for a baby's room to ensure that it never got too hot. In this case you would likely want to have a flashing light alarm rather than a sound alarm. Place the temperature alarm in a box to hide and protect the circuit board
Power Reminder Alarm:
- Power reminders remind you that an item you are using is still on. This is particularly useful for items that you would set aside but that you wouldn't want to leave on such as an iron, oven or printers. This is a convenient way of limiting your power intake and your carbon footprint. The alarm produces one beep every minute that the item is on. You can customize it so that that the beeps are further apart. Place the power reminder alarm in a small box to protect the delicate circuits on the circuit board
Water Seepage Alarm:
- Water seepage alarms have a sensor in them that detects whether or not water is pooling. The alarm will go off when it senses the buildup of water. This will prevent basements and bathrooms from flooding. Put the circuit board in a plastic or metal box so that the circuits are protected from the water
- 1 x Personal Safety Alarm
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Magnetic Connecting Cable
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.47||USD$ 13.98||USD$ 13.48||USD$ 12.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Which is suitable for this Anti-Lost Alarm, CR2032 button cell or AA battery?
Of cource, CR2032 button cell fits for silver & black anti-lost alarm. This product looks small and smart, easy to carry. AA battery looks bigger than button cell.
- If the anti-lost alarm is not waterproof, dropping into the water, what should I do ?
You'd better take off the battery inmmediately, put it in the well-ventilated place. Or you could dry anti-lost alarm by hairdryer.
- Why my anti-lost alarm could not work ?
In my opinion, maybe you run out of power, you should change a battery replacement for the former. Of course, it may be dropped into the water, you'd better take some methods to deal with. Hope these are helpful for you.