Customers Also Bought
- Brand new
- This is a classic great gag item
- You can have fun with your friends
- This little gadget is a true classic trick toy
- You can have fun with your friends
- The perfect surprise for that special person
- Put a little down someone's back and watch the fun begin
- Each in its own package
- Each packet of the Itching Powder comes with a powder like substance that causes the person to itch
- Sprinkle a pinch of this Jock Itch Powder on someone and you will have them dancing a new dance
- This Jock Itch Powder is a great trick toy for you to own or to give as a gift to a friend
How Does Itching Powder Work?
Itching powder works by irritating the skin. Actually, more than one type of itching powder exists and skin is affected by those powders in more than one way. To fully understand how itching powder works, you need to look at the common types.
- Ministry of Health Malaysia
Some itching powder ingredients cause skin irritation through a reaction to the skin, called a contact dermatitis. Dermatitis is a generic name given to skin rashes caused when an irritant touches the skin and the skin reacts with itching and inflammation. Some itching powder ingredients produce this reaction. The irritation is worsened as the affected area is scratched because the chemical is rubbed into the skin. Itching powders such as these can have lasting effects, especially if the reaction is allergic or the scratching causes scarring.
Ingredients Causing Contact Dermatitis
A tropical bean called mucuna pruriens makes a strong itching powder. The orange hair outside the pods is used to make the powder, which causes a contact dermatitis reaction. An herb called rosehips has the same effect when crushed. However, the reaction usually isn't as severe. An enzyme inside an okra pod also causes severe irritation when placed on the skin.
Not all itching powder ingredients react with the skin to cause irritation. Some have a physical make-up that induces an itch when it's rubbed against the skin. The irritation gets worse with vigorous rubbing. Some itching powder ingredients caused minor irritation simply by sitting on the skin, no itching required. Other must be moved across the skin to cause the irritation.
Ingredients Causing Mechanical Irritation
- Moosey's Country Garden
Made from the seed pods of a maple tree, whirligig powder is the least severe of the itching powders. It is made by taking the top off the maple tree seed pod and rubbing it in a napkin until you have enough little slivers to make a small amount of powder. When rubbed against the skin, an irritation is created. The thorns of a prickly pear produce a stronger itch in the same manor.
- 1 x Itch Powder Trick Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.39||USD$ 2.15||USD$ 1.95||USD$ 1.79||USD$ 1.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.