Customers Also Bought
- PS2 or USB requirement an availaable PS2
- Universal Serial Bus(USB)Port
- Wired Optical Mouse is designed for your mobile office, perfect for people on the go
- Smooth, precise Wired Optical Mouse, easy to use wheel for scrolling
- A extremely small Wired Optical Mouse, compact design and light weight
- Top optical chips USB Optical Mouse, outstanding quality assurance
- Perfect ergonomic design Scroll Wheel Mouse
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/ME
- High Precision USB 3 Button Scroll Wheel Optical Mouse is designed for your mobile office
- Optical technology allows for smooth tracking and quick response on almost every surface
How to Clean an Optical Mouse:
- The optical mouse is gradually replacing the trackball mouse on most computers. While it requires less maintenance it still can eventually build up dust and dirt making the mouse jerky or unresponsive. Here's how you can clean an optical mouse.
- Turn off your computer and unplug the mouse.
- Look at the lens on the bottom of the optical mouse. If you see any debris see if you can blow it off. If not take a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol and lightly clean the lens.
- Next look at the small rubber pads on the bottom of the mouse. Dust and dirt tends to build up here making the optical mouse not move smoothly. Scrape as much of the gunk off as you can with your fingernail.
- If there is something sticky on one or more of the pads use Goo-Gone to dissolve it. Always make sure you don't use too much of any liquid when you clean an optical mouse. It is a piece of electronics, and you want to avoid getting liquids in to the interior.
- Take a damp cloth and wipe any remaining dirt and dust of the pads of the optical mouse.
- Plug the mouse back into the computer, and enjoy your newly cleaned optical mouse.
- 1 x JetTech 2008 Mini Optical Mouse
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.29||USD$ 5.06||USD$ 4.83||USD$ 4.52||USD$ 4.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How can I use my optical mouse on a desk that has a protecting glass?
Try a small piece of linoleum or formica or paneling.
- What is the difference between a laser mouse and an optical mouse?
The difference between a regular optical mouse and a laser mouse is the light used to track movement. A regular optical mouse uses an LED light in the optical engine, while a laser mouse uses a laser to track movement. The more dots per inch (dpi) a mouse can track, the more sensitive and accurate it is. A typical optical mouse tracks between 400dpi and 800dpi, while laser mice track more than 2,000dpi.
- My optical mouse doesn't work. How can I fix it?
Two things to do, 1st Clean the area you run the mouse over. 2nd Change the batteries, and re-boot the mouse.