Customers Also Bought
- Wireless Frquency: 2.4GHZ
- Resolution: 1000DPI conversion through the resolution frequency conversion button, high speed
- Work with: Windows 98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP, Linux
- Operate Distance: 10M
- Connector: USB2.0
- Power: 2 x AAA alkaline battery
- The 2.4GHz wireless mouse is convenient for right hand users
- Radio frequency and optical technology, relax and free, there is no influence for users'operating interface
- The 2.4GHz wireless mouse is with LED light indicator, it shows power state anytime. It can work anywhere except glass surface
- Say goodbye to your tangle wired USB mouse, update your PC accessory with this powerful 2.4Ghz wireless mouse
- The 2.4Ghz wireless mouse features less interference and long range operation distance (up to 10 meters)
- Ergonomic design wireless computer mouse more comfortable for all day long use
- Multifunctional side buttons of the PC wireless mouse designed to ensures it more convenient for use
- The 2.4Ghz PC wireless mouse with optional resolution (800/1600 dpi) design is more accurate, smooth and responsive for locate the position on your screen
- This 2.4Ghz wireless mouse powered by on 2 x AAA alkaline battery and provides tones of convenience
- Stream line designed 2.4GHz wireless mouse fashion and cool for use! Compact and light weight Wired USB mouse is convenient for take away
How to Clean an Optical Mouse:
- The optical mouse is gradually replacing the trackball mouse on most computers. While it requires less maintenance it still can eventually build up dust and dirt making the mouse jerky or unresponsive. Here's how you can clean an optical mouse.
- Turn off your computer and unplug the mouse.
- Look at the lens on the bottom of the optical mouse. If you see any debris see if you can blow it off. If not take a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol and lightly clean the lens.
- Next look at the small rubber pads on the bottom of the mouse. Dust and dirt tends to build up here making the optical mouse not move smoothly. Scrape as much of the gunk off as you can with your fingernail.
- If there is something sticky on one or more of the pads use Goo-Gone to dissolve it. Always make sure you don't use too much of any liquid when you clean an optical mouse. It is a piece of electronics, and you want to avoid getting liquids in to the interior.
- Take a damp cloth and wipe any remaining dirt and dust of the pads of the optical mouse.
- Plug the mouse back into the computer, and enjoy your newly cleaned optical mouse.
How to Choose a Computer Mouse:
- Do you know that computer mouse plays an important part in your computer system, without it, you will not be able to navigate around that easily?
- For gamer, do you know that the design, accuracy and the sensitivity of the mouse make a huge difference between winning and losing. There are a variety of mouse in the market. This guide serves to help you to make the correct decision in choosing the best mouse.
- The trackball technology is a technology of the past. It uses a solid (and heavy) tracking ball at the bottom of the mouse to track its movement.
- The trackball mouse tends to become insensitive over time. This is because it collects dust and debris easily, which add to the friction. As such, regular maintenance is required. In addition, a mouse pad is required to use together with the trackball mouse so as to allow the trackball to roll smoothly.
- The trackball mouse has been phased out with the evolution of new tracking technology.
- Optical mouse has become the norm because of its improved sensitivity and durability. Optical mouse uses optical sensor and a beam of light to detect its movement. As it moves, the beam of light shines on the surface and the sensor uses the light to track the movement.
- The resolution of the optical mouse ranges from 800dpi to 2000dpi, making it much more precise than the trackball mouse. Without the trackball, the optical mouse is also much lighter and smaller.
- The latest technology available in the market now is the laser technology. It works exactly the same way as the optical mouse. The only difference is that it uses a very small beam of laser light rather than a wide beam of light. Laser mouse has a much improved sensitivity than the optical mouse and is great for gaming use.
- Serial - this type of connection is quite old and slow and has already become obsolete and phased out in most computer.
- PS2 - PS2 mouse has been the standard for mouse connection for a long time, until recently when USB mouse takes over as the standard. PS2 connection is still in use nowadays, though its production has reduced by a great deal.
- USB - As an alternative to PS2, USB connection has gained much popularity over the past years. The convenience and flexibility of the USB port has made the USB mouse a better choice than the PS2 mouse.
- Radio Frequency - Most of the wireless mouse uses radio wave technology. When the mouse moves, it sends a radio frequency of 27MHz to report its position to the receiver that is connected to the PC.
- Bluetooth - The Bluetooth mouse uses the 2.4GHz radio frequency to communicate with an included receiver/charger or other Bluetooth adaptor.
- RFID - The latest wireless technology is the RFID technology developed by a company called A4Tech. The A4Tech ND-30 RFID wireless mouse does not require any batteries to operate. It must be used with the included mouse pad in order to function. It works by using electromagnetic induction between the pad (which is plugged into a USB port) and the wireless, non-powered mouse. This is indeed a breakthrough in design by transferring the wire connection to the mouse pad, making the mouse light and easy to operate.
- The higher the resolution (measured in dpi), the more precise the mouse is. The most common resolution used is 800dpi. However, some of mouse enables user to adjust the resolution up to a maximum of 2000dpi.
No of buttons:
- Most of the computer mouse comes with at least 2 buttons, but other buttons may be featured on a mouse to further simplify common tasks.
- Selecting a computer mouse is easy, but to select a best computer mouse for your needs require some knowledge. Hopefully, this guide has given you a good insight and help you in your selection of mouse.
- 1 x Wireless Optical Mouse
- 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery
- 1 x Receiver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.12||USD$ 8.05||USD$ 7.97||USD$ 7.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How does a Wireless Mouse work?
The mouse is an extremely popular technology to interact with your computer. Wireless mice usually work via radio frequencies commonly referred to as RF. RF wireless mice require two components to work properly a radio transmitter and a radio receiver.
- Why won't my wireless mouse work?
Usually, you need to check the reciever first. If it still does't work, plesse check the battery in your wireless mouse wheather it is ok or not.
- What is the advantage of the wireless mouse?
The greatest advantage of this innovation might be its ease of wireless operation, which frees you from having to connect cords that only permit motion within a restricted space. The mini wireless optical mouse works.