Customers Also Bought
- It is made of high quality and durable material
- Light weight, compact and easy to carry
- Portable and easy to use
- The antenna is in good working condition
- Perfectly fit Wouxun KG-689 walkie talkie
- Length: 14.5cm/5.7in
- Connector: SMA to SL16
- The walkie talkie antenna is in good working condition
- This antenna will help your walkie talkie working well
How to Use Walkie Talkies:
- Consider the purpose for your walkie-talkie before purchasing one. Determine whether you'll be using them for recreational use such as hiking, or indoor use as an intercom system like within a building. This will help guide your choice.
- Update yourself on the latest technology in walkie-talkies. Some features include; weather channels, compass device, headset models, wrist models, holsters and belt clips. Don't pay for a feature you'll never use.
- Think about the amount of distance you'll need to cover with your walkie-talkies. If it is for close range than two miles would be sufficient. If it is for five mile usage consult the appropriate authorities to license the walkie-talkies with the FCC.
- Communicate on a multi-user compatibility system. If your purpose will be to have many user's for the walkie-talkies consider a high quality and versatile radio receiver. This system is designed to eliminate the static and interference among users.
- Know whether you'll want a built in rechargeable battery pack or battery operated system. If you're planning to use the walkie-talkies away from an electrical outlet, than buy those with disposable or rechargeable batteries since the other type requires a base station to recharge.
- Learn how to scramble your voice. Messages can be decoded by a voice scrambler or Morse code to personalize your message. Some walkie-talkies have a 14 channel system with sub-channels to keep conversations private and limited to only those who have the same sub-channels.
- Watch what you're saying. Remember that others can and will hear what is being said. Keep your conversations brief and be specific. Keep personal and intimate conversations for a one on one meeting.
- 1 x Antenna for Walkie Talkie Wouxun KG-689
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.82||USD$ 3.80||USD$ 3.78||USD$ 3.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Will a talkabout (walkie talkie) work in a place where there is no signal?
The Nextel phones' "walkie talkie" (PTT) system sends its messages over the Nextel network, so if there's no signal it won't work. (Same for PTT on other networks.)
- Damage on a walkie talkie antenna?
1. If its a metallic antenna, by that I mean the kind that the metal is showing, it shouldn't make any difference, unless it exposes the conductor within to the elements, then corrosion may have an effect over a prolonged period.
2. If its a rubberized antenna, you can get something to reseal the rubber. If its metal, maybe look into some rustoleum, of the right color of course.
- Why nagative antenna gain is used for the antenna of a walkie talkie?
If an antenna has a positive gain in some directions, it must have a negative gain in other directions as energy is conserved by the antenna. The gain that can be achieved by an Antenna is therefore trade-off between the range of directions that must be covered by an Antenna and the gain of the antenna. For example, a dish antenna on a spacecraft has a very large gain, but only over a very small range of directions - it must be accurately pointed at earth - but a radio transmitter has a very small gain as it is required to radiate in all directions.