Customers Also Bought
- Power Supply: AC-DC adapter(DC>6V 800mA)
- Consumption Current: 400mA
- Modulated Frequency: 1.2GHz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 3W
- Operation Humidity: 85%RH
- Operation Temperature: -10℃-50℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃->85℃
- Dimension: 140 x 70 x 31mm / 5.51 x 2.75 x 1.22in(L x W x H)
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Frequency: ISM 900MHz-1230MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Antenna: 50ohm F-Connector
- Receiving Sensitivity: <-75dBm
High Definition Receivers:
- HD-ready A/V receivers are true media system hubs.
- home movie theater components image by Nikolay Okhitin from Fotolia.comModern audio/video receivers are truly the brains of any media system. With comprehensive video switching and processing, high-resolution audio processing and high-current amplification, a full-featured home theater receiver can do everything but display the picture--and a few can do that, as well. Most units even take the guesswork out of system calibration, automating the process and removing human error.
- HDMI Switching
- With the advent of Blu-Ray and other hi-res sources that utilize HDMI, modern receivers have more work to do than ever. Lossless audio codecs operate at much higher data rates than conventional DVD, and high definition video must be passed without interference. Many receivers allow hookups to older VCR and DVD players along with hi-res sources, while still sending out the video via a single HDMI cable. This level of convenience is fantastic for those looking to remove the remote-juggling aspect of operating a media system. All sources, whether HDMI or not, can be connected, processed and passed without signal degradation.
- Lossless Audio Processing
- DTS Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD are lossless audio formats brought to the home by Blu-Ray, successor to DVD. Although many Blu-Ray players can decode these formats internally, having all processing handled by the receiver--which is handling everything else--makes sense in most installations. Having the receiver handle these lossless formats also allows a single HDMI connection to the receiver, which reduces that tangle of wires behind the equipment rack.
- Automatic Room Calibration
- With systems incorporating up to 10 speakers and multiple subwoofers in a single space, all of varying sizes and shapes, having the receiver calibrate the system automatically moves this feature from convenient to necessary. The systems go by many names, such as Audyssey, MCACC and YPAO, but most function the same from a user's standpoint. A single microphone, placed in up to eight locations, measures speaker size, distance and frequency response. This routine makes almost all the seats in the listening space a "sweet spot," allowing excellent sound anywhere in the room. This process, if done manually, would take hours. A suitably equipped receiver completes this task in roughly five minutes.
- High-Current Amplification
- Although most home theater speakers are fairly efficient, louder volumes and lossless audio formats place increased demand on amplification resources. As a result, most quality receivers incorporate amplification suitable for driving these systems at reference level, with distortion levels too low to be detected. This allows for speaker upgrades, since moving to larger speakers should not result in a substantive increase in distortion or speaker damage.
- Hi-Res Graphical Interface
- In all but the least-expensive receivers, the black-and-white DOS-style setup menus have been replaced with colorful, higher-resolution menus, making fine-tuning of the system much easier and visually interesting. If a user sets up speakers from "large" to "small" for example, she can see the image of the virtual speaker change sizes, reinforcing that decision. The addition of a visual reference to a system change allows greater understanding of the meaning of those changes and improves the understanding of how the system operates.
- 1 x 1.2GHz Mini Wireless Audio Video Receiver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.60||USD$ 11.32||USD$ 11.03||USD$ 10.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.