Customers Also Bought
- 2.4GHz modulated frequency receiver, 4 chennals for you to choose
- Can putout the audio and video signals
- Can display by TV, LTD TV and monitor
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Input VSWR: 2.1
- Receiving Frequency: ISM 2400MHz-2483MHz, CH1=2414MHz; CH2=2432MHz, CH1=2450MHz; CH2=2468MHz
- Intermediate Frequency: 480MHz
- Frequency Stabilization: 100KHz
- Local Leakage at Input Terminal: <-55dBm
- Receiving Sensitivity: <-85dBm
How to Connect Wireless Between a Computer & a Stereo Receiver?
- With the advancement of technology, new gadgets come out every day
- One of best and brightest is the USB wireless audio adapter
- This unit connects your computer system to your stereo receiver, without the burden of extra cables
- The product provides a wireless receiver that picks up the audio transmission from a USB device plugged into your computer
- It takes that signal, converts it to a usable format, and sends the audio to your stereo speakers via cables. Set-up is a piece of cake
- Purchase a USB wireless audio sender/receiver
- Locate and connect the USB sender unit to your USB port on your computer. Take the unit and plug it into the USB port
- Let your operating system detect the new hardware and install the drivers
- Plug the receiver into an electrical wall socket near your stereo. This process will depend on the unit you purchased. Some units will connect directly to the socket. Others will have a cord that plugs into the receiver and then into the electrical socket
- Insert the provided cables into the jack of the receiver. Most units will be color-coded if there is more then one jack. If you are unsure what goes where, check the instruction that came with the product
- Plug the other end of the cables, now inserted into the receiver, into the input jacks on your stereo. Again, more than likely the cables are color-coded but check the manual if you are unsure. You are looking for the RCA input port on your stereo receiver
- Turn the receiver on if necessary. The receiver may take a few minutes to pick up the varying signals
- Turn the stereo on if necessary. The two units, stereo and computer, should be linked now. Test it out and play some music on your computer
- 1 x 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Audio Video Receiver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.86||USD$ 17.25||USD$ 16.65||USD$ 15.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.