Customers Also Bought
- This USB cable is used to connect your camera to your PC
- This Kodak data cable is designed and manufactured to USB specifications to ensure it delivers its excellent performance
- Quality replacement USB Kodak data cable
- Molded-strain relief construction for flexible movement, durability, and fit
- USB 14 pins plug
- This is a non-OEM product
- Length: 1500mm/6.0in
- Compatible with: C330, C340, C360, C503, C530, C533, C603, C643, C663, CD33, CD40, CD43, CW330, Easyshare-One, P850, P712, P880, V530, V550, V570, V603, V610, V612, Z650, Z700, Z730, Z740, Z760, Z7590, Ls755
- 1 x USB Data Cable for Kodak Digital Cameras
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.39||USD$ 3.39||USD$ 3.39||USD$ 3.39||USD$ 3.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why can't my computer communicate with my digital camera?
The cause and solution may include one of the following:
1. The camera is off. Turn on the camera.
2. The battery is not charged. Recharge the battery.
3. Some Advanced Power Management utilities on laptops turn off ports to save battery life. See the power management section of the laptop User's Guide to disable this feature.
4. The USB cable is not securely connected. Connect the cable from the camera to the computer port.
5. EasyShare software is not installed. Install EasyShare software.
EasyShare software is installed incorrectly. Do the following to install the software correctly: A. Disconnect the USB cable; B. Close all open programs; C. Uninstall, then reinstall the software. (To uninstall, go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs.)
6. Too many programs are running on the computer. Do the following to close all running programs: A. Disconnect the camera from the computer; B. Close all software programs; C. Reconnect the camera.
- The camera screen displays "Memory card cannot be read (please format card or insert another card)." What should I do?
The memory card is corrupted or formatted for another digital camera. Turn off the camera. Insert a new card or format the card.
CAUTION: Formatting deletes all pictures and videos, including those that are protected. Removing a card during formatting may damage the card.
- Is it important for me to close all background programs before installing software?
Yes, it is very important to close all background programs before installing new software. This is necessary because programs running in the background can sometimes interfere and cause errors with the installation. Follow one of the procedures below:
For Windows 98/98SE/ME Operating Systems
1. Select Start > Run.
2. In the Open field, type: msconfig
3. Click OK. The System Configuration Utility appears.
4. On the General tab, select Selective Startup and clear Load startup group items.
5. Click Apply, then OK.
6. Click Yes to restart the computer.
For Windows NT/2000/XP
1. Turn off any anti-virus software.
2. Close any open programs.