Customers Also Bought
General Brand SANGER Spec Type Battery Capacity 1750mAh Output Voltage 3.7V Compatibility DX6490 DX7440 DX7590 DX7630 EASYSHARE-ONE LS420 LS443 LS633 LS743 LS753 P712 P850 P880 Z730 Z7590 Z760 Condition New Weight 100g Features Features 100% new high quality generic rechargeable digital camera replacement battery
Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
Time to get ex
Packaging Package Contents 1 x SANGER 3.7V 1750mAh Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Kodak KLIC-5001 FNP60
- 100% new high quality generic rechargeable digital camera replacement battery
- Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- Time to get extra power for your digital camera
- This battery is a high capacity and rechargeable li-ion battery
- Latest lithium ion rechargeable battery technology gives the best performance possible compared to other battery technologies such as nickel metal hydride
- Type: Lithium ion 3.7V rechargeable battery
- Capacity: 1750mAh
- Compatible with: DX6490 DX7440 DX7590 DX7630 EASYSHARE-ONE LS420 LS443 LS633 LS743 LS753 P712 P850 P880 Z730 Z7590 Z760
- 1 x SANGER 3.7V 1750mAh Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Kodak KLIC-5001 FNP60
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.39||USD$ 4.39||USD$ 4.39||USD$ 4.39||USD$ 4.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What should I do to take care of my battery?
Do not short-circuit a battery. A short-circuit may cause damage to the battery.
Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
Do not expose the battery to moisture or rain.
Keep battery away from fire or other sources of extreme heat. Do not incinerate. Exposure of batteries to extreme heat may result in an explosion.
- How long is the battery life, generally speaking?
The life of a rechargeable battery operating under normal conditions is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles. This translates into one and a half to three years of battery life for the average user. As your rechargeable battery begins to die, you will notice a decline in the run time of the battery. When your two-hour battery is only supplying you with an hour's worth of use, it's time for a new battery.
- Can I upgrade my current battery to a newer Chemistry?
NiCad, Ni-Mh and Li-ion are all fundamentally different from one another and cannot be substituted unless the device has been pre-configured from the factory to accept more than one type of rechargeable battery. The difference between them stems from the fact that each type requires a different charging pattern to be properly recharged. Refer to your owner's manual to find out which rechargeable battery types your particular device supports.