Customers Also Bought
- This LCD Hygrometer Thermometer can display temperature, humidity and time simultaneously
- 12-hour/24-hour displaying system selectable
- This Hygrometer Thermometer has integral- hour alarm function
- This Hygrometer Thermometer is ideal for constantly monitoring labs, fume hoods, walk-ins, plant areas, and storage facilities
- This Thermometer and Humidity Meter has alarm function
- This Hygrometer Thermometer has clock and calendar function (month and date)
- Desktop placing or wall hanging
- Temperature Range: -50~+70℃
- Humidity Range: 10% ~ 99%RH
- Resolution: Temperature: 0.1℃ Humidity: 1% RH
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 3.94 x 0.87in (L x W x H)
- High quality and LCD display fashionable & mini-size design, this Digital Hygrometer Thermometer can tell you the time and humiture in your room
- This Hygrometer Thermometer will displays inside and outside temperatures in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, as well as humidity readings with the touch of a button
- Standard display fluctuates between current time and indoor relative humidity. This Thermometer and Humidity Meter can mount to wall or stand on tabletop with flip out easel back
- 12-hour/24-hour displaying system selectable. Clock and calendar function (month and date)
- This Hygrometer Thermometer is a precision instrument. Thanks to the large digital display, it is very easy to read
How to Read a Hygrometer:
- Identify the wet bulb and dry bulb thermometers in the hygrometer handle. The wet bulb thermometer should have a muslin sleeve or wick at its tip for water absorption
- Dip the tip of the wet bulb thermometer into distilled water. Make sure the temperature of the distilled water is close to the temperature of the surroundings you will be measuring for humidity. Cold water requires extra energy to evaporate and hot water requires less. Either way, your wet bulb temperature will be off
- Swing the thermometer holder around the handle. A velocity of at least 2 meters/second will usually produce a good reading. You can convert to angular velocity by taking into account the distance of the wick from the axis of rotation. Wait a few minutes
- Write down the dry bulb temperature
- Record the wet bulb temperature after it has settled. Water has been evaporating from the tip, so the temperature may still be changing after the apparatus has stopped spinning
- Determine the relative humidity using a humidity table or conversion program
- 1 x LCD Digital Clock Thermometer and Humidity Meter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.54||USD$ 6.47||USD$ 6.39||USD$ 6.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.