Customers Also Bought
- Specially-designed for the Apple iPod nano 3G
- LCD screen protector protects the LCD screen from dust, dirt and minor cosmetic scratches
- Convenient mini cleaning cloth is included for you to wipe clean the surface of the iPod nano before adhering the clear protection film (also great for regular wiping/cleaning of your iPod nano)
- Reduces eye strain caused by the screen
- This best screen protector offers a high visible light transmission, which has minimal effect on the brightness of your digital camera
- It is easily installed and is bubble free when installed properly
- This lcd screen protector will be your best choice
- This is a non-OEM product
- Easy to Apply: Self-adhering protection film
- Durable and transparent surface keeps the screen clean and unscratched. Best choice for you
- Protect your LCD screen against dust and scratches. Reduces eye strain caused by the LCD screen
Protect Your iPod Touch Screen from Screen Problems:
- Gently clean the iPod Touch screen. Use a soft, clean cloth (ideally, the type of cloth used to clean eyeglasses). Be sure there is no lint or dust in the cloth or you will scratch the iPod Touch screen. Apply a light spray of ammonia-free glass cleaner. Wipe gently in a circular motion to remove fingerprints on the iPod touchscreen, as well as clean dirt and dust from the iPod screen. If you do not have an ammonia-free glass cleaner, or if you are very protective of the iPod Touch hardware, consider buying an iPod cleaner specifically designed to clean the iPod Touch screen. iPod cleaners are available at your local computer store, or online on Amazon (link in the Resources section)
- Allow the iPod Touch screen to completely dry after cleaning the iPod screen. If you are in a hurry, use the lowest cool setting on a hair blowdryer to dry the iPod Touch's screen
- Carefully apply an iPod Touch screen protector to the surface of the iPod Touch touchscreen. A screen protector is a thin layer of plastic film designed to form a physical barrier between the iPod Touch touchscreen and dirty fingers. A good iPod screen protector still allows the iPod Touch's touchscreen to be sensitive to your fingers. Consider buying reusable iPod Touch screen protectors, such as the iKross Premium Reusable iPod Screen Protectors, to save money in the long run. Such iPod Touch screen protection is available at your local computer store in the iPod department, or online on Amazon (link in the Resources section)
How to Clean iPod Touch Screen Protector:
- Remove the screen protector from your iPod Touch by gently peeling it up and off of the device by the corner. These protectors are designed so they can peel right off the screen
- Fill a bowl or your sink basin with warm water and add a small amount of liquid soap. Dip the screen protector in the water and rinse it gently and thoroughly
- Place your screen protector on a clean surface and allow it to dry completely. If you reapply your screen protector while it's still wet, it could result in moisture bubbles becoming trapped between the screen and protector
- Replace the screen protector on your iPod Touch after it has dried. At this point your Touch's screen protector should be completely clean
Basic Installation Guidelines:
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water to remove natural oils from your skin
- Wipe down your device with a clean, dry towel
- Do not use rubbing alcohol! Apply your new skin then show off your full-color glossy skin to everyone
- Installing your new skin on your device is a breeze
- Follow these simple install tips below to get the best results...
- And remember! If you come across any air bubbles or wrinkles during the process, simply run your finger over them and the channeled adhesive will allow the bubbles to be pressed out
- Wash your hands before starting. Natural oils in your skin can damage the adhesive backing
- Look over the skin to familiarize yourself with the pieces so you know which goes where
- Use a soft cotton or microfiber cloth and nothing more aggressive than water to clean the device
- If the skin sticks to itself, a quick snap frees it. Yanking or pulling can stretch and damage it
- Don't separate the clear protective layer from the print - it's there to protect the skin and your device
- Clean the screen thoroughly
- Expose 1/2 inch of the screen guard. Take care not to touch the adhesive side
- Align the exposed section with the edges of LCD screen. Make sure the screen guard has been pacing straightly
- Peel off the mask with the provided sticker after application completed
- 1 x LCD Screen Protector
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.52||USD$ 1.38||USD$ 1.27||USD$ 1.17||USD$ 1.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.