Customers Also Bought
- LED neon light has 2 tyre valve covers with built-in LEDs
- If you want to add that personal touch to your car, bike - lighting is one of the best ways
- LED neon light is self contained with light & motion sensors, LEDs, and replaceable built-in watch batteries
- When it is dark and your wheels start to move, LED neon light automatically lights up creating a solid disk of light that appears to hover above your wheels
- When you stop, neon lights for cars will switch off to save battery power
- Light Color: Blue
- These car neon lights can be used on any kinds of cars, motorcycles and bicycles
- When you stop driving, the built-in sensors will stop the lights in half minute automatically
- Mini design, safe, awesome and eyes-catching, the LED neon light will be lighted and flashed when your car is moving
- With all the new technology coming out for the new vehicles on the market, neon lights for cars is one of the most exciting innovations
Put Neon Lights on a Car:
- Disconnect both power terminals from your car's battery before doing any automotive electrical work
- Screw the mounting bracket from your neon light tube kit into a spot on the underside of your car's dashboard, away from where feet or legs will come in contact with the light. Use your flat screwdriver to do this
- Run the neon light's power wire through the "firewall" hole separating your car's interior from the engine compartment. Run the wire along the same path that other power wires in your car run along and secure it with zip ties
- Wrap the power wire around the positive power terminal of your car's battery. Solder it in place with a small amount of solder. Secure the connection with a smear of silicone
- Connect the ground wire from your neon tube to a bare piece of steel on the underside of the dash. You may need to remove a panel from the dash with a star-head screwdriver to expose the steel. Solder the wire in place and add a smear of silicone to secure the connection
- The neon light should now power on when you start your car. It should power off when you turn the engine off
How Does Neon Light Work?
- The process of making neon lights first begins by making the glass tubes. Though it seems simple, the tubes are often made by hand, combining modern technologies with age old glassblowing skill to properly shape the glass into the desired contours. These tubes can be straight, curved, or any combination of those adjectives to make any sort of symbol or letter, as evidenced by their popularity in hotel and bar signs all over the world. Once the glass is actually formed, all air is removed from the inside of the tube, which then creates a vacuum ready to be filled
Injecting the Gas:
- The glass tubes, once they're emptied of all air and a vacuum is created inside of them, are back-filled with two separate gases. One gas is neon, which shows up red when charged with electricity. The other gas is argon, which shows up blue when given the same, electrified treatment. The inside or even the outside of the glass tubes can be coated with chemicals or paints to filter the escaping light so that the glow will take on a variety of different colors, but those are the colors represented by the gases that make up the basics of neon lights
- Once the tubes are filled, electrodes are attached at the two ends. The tubes are electrically charged to test that the gases inside them give off the proper color and that there are no flaws in the glass. The atoms of the gases, both neon and argon, will always try to move towards the positively charged end of the tube. That motion, collision and scattering when stimulated by the electricity is what causes the infamous glow of neon lights
Tips & Warnings:
- If you are planning to install multiple lights, consider learning of a method to run all power wires to a central fuse before connecting to your battery
- 2 x LED Neon Car Wheel Bike Tyre Valve Cap Lights
- 6 x Button Batteries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.04||USD$ 3.74||USD$ 3.49||USD$ 3.26||USD$ 3.07|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.