Customers Also Bought
- Quality material, premium craftsmanship
- 100% perfect fit, make your LG CU515 like a new one
- Brand new high quality cell phone LCD screen
- Has been tested for 100% Working Condition
- Replace your cell phone scratched, broken, damaged or cracked LCD screen with new one
- Best replacement for your damaged, cracked or faulty LG CU515 screen display
- Easy installation - no soldering, no special tool needed
- This is an original product
- Compatable with: LG CU515
- Screen Size: 2.0"
- It is used to repair faulty screen, this will also cure: display problems, dead pixels, cracked LCD screens, wrong color issues
- This should fix your dim or broken Mobile phone LCD problem. Best choice for you
Instructions for Installing the Replacement LCD Screen of a Cell Phone:
- Turn off your cell phone and remove the back cover that protects the battery, SIM card and battery compartment
- Lift out the battery, then slide the SIM card out of its holder usually inside the battery compartment
- Remove all the visible Phillips-head screws from the battery compartment and back casing of the phone
- Use a guitar pick, credit card or thin, hard piece of plastic to separate the back casing from the cell phone assembly. Insert the hard piece of plastic into the crease along the outside of the cell phone. Work your way around the entire phone until the back casing is completely separated from the phone. This will reveal the circuit board
- Remove any visible Phillips-head screws securing the circuit board to the phone's front casing. Disconnect the LCD ribbon connector from the visible side of the circuit board
- Lift the circuit board from the phone, then disconnect the keypad ribbon cable from the opposite side of the circuit board. Remove the circuit board from the front casing of the phone and set it aside
- Lift the keypad out of its compartment inside the front casing of the phone, and set it aside
- Remove the Phillips-head screws, if any, that secure the LCD screen to the front casing of the phone. Lift the LCD screen carefully out of its compartment on the front casing
- Install the new LCD screen by repeating this procedure in reverse
- 1 x LCD Display Screen for LG CU515
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.68||USD$ 8.68||USD$ 8.68||USD$ 8.68||USD$ 8.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I use a LG CU515 phone as a webcam?
I will tell you that the LG CU515 can not be used as a webcam. It does not have that type of profile and LG wouldn't provide any software for that function.
- Is there a way to set ringtones as text message tones on the lg cu515?
Real free and safe site.
The site will send your ringtone as a pix message to your phone. There are tutorials, Online ringtone creator. If you can not get your ringtone working with the tutorials or your carrier or phone is not listed at the left side of the site, use: you can make any ringtone you want for free, and if you dont have an mp3 file, you can just use a Youtube video, its so easy because you can find any song in the world on Youtube.
You will find that it is a good site. Amazing, Explore to find what you are looking for.
- Why won't my LG CU515 charge?
Well, the only answer is a little more testing.
You tried all outlets, great, now u know its not the outlet.
Did you try another phone that uses same charger? That would tell you if it is the charger or not.
Did you try charging your phone by other means? Car charger, friends charger? Would tell you if phone is responsive or not free way of finding out if you don't have car charge or friend charger, go to your local cell phone store, use there charger they got on display to charge there phones.
After you find out which it is, the charger or the phone. If phone, bummer gotta get new one.
if it is the charger... that means the fuse on the inside burnt out. You can usually just pop it open, replace the little fuse, and presto new charger.