Customers Also Bought
- This Portable Walkie Talkie Charger is made of high quality and durable material
- Lightweight, compact and easy to carry
- Portable and easy to use
- The Portable Charger is in good working condition
- Short circuit and overload protection have been implemented into the Best Charger
- Temperature and short circuit, double colors LED indicating the charging and full charge state
- You can charge your Walkie Talkie whenever you need with this Portable Charger
- This Best Charger allows for quick recharging of your device at home
- Compatible with: LINTON LT-6100Plus
- Short circuit and overload protection have been implemented into the charger
- The Portable Walkie Talkie Charger is in good working condition
- The walkie talkie charger is safety, portable and flexible, it is easy to use
- This Walkie Talkie Charger is designed with exquisite workmanship, it is cool and stylish
- The Portable Walkie Talkie Charger is lightweight, compact and easy to carry
- Charging the batteries when only a small amount of power has been used is hard on them, and will reduce their life span
- Try to let the batteries completely discharge before putting them on the charger
- Many electronic items, including digital cameras, portable game systems and music players use rechargeable batteries
- The choice to use rechargeable batteries helps reduce chemical waste, and is a cost savings for the user over time
- Rechargeable batteries are used for flashlight
- The pictures of our Battery are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- We are not responsible for the broken of the battery and charger for your users' wrong using methods
- Rechargeable batteries that have been in storage for weeks or months will lose power and need to be recharged before being used
- Extend the life of your cell phone battery by not overcharging it and not waiting until the battery dies to charge it
- Avoid charging cell phone batteries for more than eight hours at a time
- To prevent it from fire or moisture
- To reduce the risk of electronic shock
- Do not remove cover (or back plate)
- No user-serviceable parts inside
- Refer serivice to qualified service agent
How to Use Walkie Talkie:
- Consider the purpose for your walkie-talkie before purchasing one. Determine whether you'll be using them for recreational use such as hiking, or indoor use as an intercom system like within a building. This will help guide your choice
- Update yourself on the latest technology in walkie-talkies. Some features include; weather channels, compass device, headset models, wrist models, holsters and belt clips. Don't pay for a feature you'll never use
- Think about the amount of distance you'll need to cover with your walkie-talkies. If it is for close range than two miles would be sufficient. If it is for five mile usage consult the appropriate authorities to license the walkie-talkies with the FCC
- Communicate on a multi-user compatibility system. If your purpose will be to have many user's for the walkie-talkies consider a high quality and versatile radio receiver. This system is designed to eliminate the static and interference among users
- Know whether you'll want a built in rechargeable battery pack or battery operated system. If you're planning to use the walkie-talkies away from an electrical outlet, than buy those with disposable or rechargeable batteries since the other type requires a base station to recharge
- Learn how to scramble your voice. Messages can be decoded by a voice scrambler or Morse code to personalize your message. Some walkie-talkies have a 14 channel system with sub-channels to keep conversations private and limited to only those who have the same sub-channels
- Watch what you're saying. Remember that others can and will hear what is being said. Keep your conversations brief and be specific. Keep personal and intimate conversations for a one on one meeting
- 1 x Walkie Talkie Charger for LINTON LT-6100Plus
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.77||USD$ 8.63||USD$ 8.49||USD$ 8.31||USD$ 8.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.