- LINTON 7700 Walkie Talkie Antenna is made of high quality and durable rubber material
- Powerful signal reception in all directions
- Lightweight and compact design
- High performance and easy to use
- This Best Antenna can effectively double the range of your hand-held walkie talkie
- Walkie Talkie Antenna is easy to install and are easy to adjust
- The antenna is an excellent solution for extending the wireless range of your TG-K58 walkie talkie
- Its slim-profile design allows easy mounting under a windowsill, on a rooftop, on a wall or in any number of locations inside or outside a home
- Supports 7700 walkie talkies and possibly other brands that uses the same jack
- Size: 105 x 12mm/4.1 x 0.5in (H x Dia.)
- Powerful signal reception in all directions. Lightweight and compact design
- The walkie talkie antenna is an excellent solution for extending the wireless range of your walkie talkie
- Flexible double phase antenna bends to form a strap so you're good to go anywhere
- This best walkie talkie antenna will help your walkie talkie working well
- The Walkie Talkie Antenna is durable and can use for a long time
What is a Walkie Talkie?
Our walkie-talkie radios have many uses in many different industries. A walkie-talkie (more formally known as a handheld transceiver) is a hand-held portable, two-way radio transceiver. The first walkie-talkies were developed for military use during World War II, and spread to public safety and eventually commercial and jobsite work after the war. Major characteristics include a half-duplex channel (only one radio transmits at a time, though any number can listen) and a push-to-talk switch that starts transmission. Typical walkie-talkies resemble a telephone handset, possibly slightly larger but still a single unit, with an antenna sticking out of the top. Where a phone's earpiece is only loud enough to be heard by the user, a walkie-talkie's built-in speaker can be heard by the user and those in his immediate vicinity. Hand-held transceivers may be used to communicate between each other, or to vehicle-mounted or base stations
- For those of us who grew up before the 1990s may recall that no respectable private eye or detective story was complete without a walkie talkie being used while following a suspect or chasing a criminal
- If you enjoy outdoor activities, enjoy riding your motorbike at weekends, work at a college or school, perhaps you work in a pub, club? Are you at home caring for a child perhaps? if you answered yes to any of the above then you would find a walkie talkie a very useful gadget. You may also need a walkie talkie if you move around a lot in your job. The benefit over mobile phones is that they are license free and do not have any associated call charges
- Some walkie talkies have a wider range than the average baby monitor, if you are at home all the time and the baby is asleep upstairs and you need to visit a neighbour? Walkie talkies have a wider range and suit this situation perfectly, a "baby monitor" mode is available for some walkie talkies so you can leave one in the baby's room and take the other with you, when the baby wakes or begins to cry you will know at once
- For the workers in the pubs or clubs, or for teachers and staff members in schools would find walkie talkies very effective and useful when communicating with colleagues. For all of these working environments emergencies can happen and responding to those emergencies could be an issue, unless you had a walkie talkie! You can clip a walktie talkie to your clothing, they are light weight and easily carried about your person
- You can use a walkie talkie while out on youre bike and fit the earpiece into your motorcycle helmet, also available is a Push to Talk button that is mounted on the motorcycle handlebar. The range for these types of Walkie Talkies is over a mile, come rain or shine. The walkie talkie can also compete with the mobile phone market as no roaming applies to a walkie talkie so you can avoid their hefty prices
How to Use Walkie Talkies:
Two-way radio transceivers have come a long way since they were designed in World War II. Today walkie-talkies are commonly used for professional, recreational and even kids' use. This portable device has many features and is becoming more compact with each new design. Become familiar with some of the features and technology to use your walkie-talkie
- Consider the purpose for your walkie-talkie before purchasing one. Determine whether you'll be using them for recreational use such as hiking, or indoor use as an intercom system like within a building. This will help guide your choice
- Update yourself on the latest technology in walkie-talkies. Some features include; weather channels, compass device, headset models, wrist models, holsters and belt clips. Don't pay for a feature you'll never use
- Think about the amount of distance you'll need to cover with your walkie-talkies. If it is for close range than two miles would be sufficient. If it is for five mile usage consult the appropriate authorities to license the walkie-talkies with the FCC
- Communicate on a multi-user compatibility system. If your purpose will be to have many user's for the walkie-talkies consider a high quality and versatile radio receiver. This system is designed to eliminate the static and interference among users
- Know whether you'll want a built in rechargeable battery pack or battery operated system. If you're planning to use the walkie-talkies away from an electrical outlet, than buy those with disposable or rechargeable batteries since the other type requires a base station to recharge
- Learn how to scramble your voice. Messages can be decoded by a voice scrambler or Morse code to personalize your message. Some walkie-talkies have a 14 channel system with sub-channels to keep conversations private and limited to only those who have the same sub-channels
- Watch what you're saying. Remember that others can and will hear what is being said. Keep your conversations brief and be specific. Keep personal and intimate conversations for a one on one meeting
Two Way Radio Information:
- Configurations: Two-way radios come in two standard configurations, Family Radio Service and General Mobile Radio Service. FRS radios operate on 1/2 watt of power and can transmit on 14 different channels. GMRS radios are higher powered, operating on 1 to 2 watts of power and transmitting on 22 different channels
- Distance: Two-way radios are able to transmit at different distances, depending on variances such as topography, weather, obstructions and lightning. Operators can attain long distances in ideal situations, but actual distance is usually far less than the maximum claimed by manufacturers. On average, two-way radio operators can expect transmission distance to be around 2 miles
- Batteries: Most two-way radios operate on standard AA or AAA batteries, while some models come with a rechargeable battery. Some two-way radio models enhance battery life by switching to low-power settings that kick in when long amounts of time pass between transmissions
How to Unlock a Walkie Talkie:
- Contact your wireless provider. Ask the representative to assist you in finding an unlock code for your walkie talkie. Confirm your full name, street address, wireless number and the last four digits of your Social Security number
- State the walkie talkie's model number and manufacturer name. This lets your wireless provider locate the IMEI number for your specific walkie talkie. With the IMEI number, your wireless provider can give you the unlock code
- Turn over your walkie talkie. Take off the protective cover. Remove the battery and your old SIM card. Insert the new SIM card provided by your wireless service. Place the battery back and place the protective cover back on
- Turn on your walkie talkie. It should activate to your wireless provider's network. Enter the unlock code to get permission to use your walkie talkie
- 1 x Antenna for LINTON 7700 Walkie Talkie
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.53||USD$ 4.14||USD$ 3.82||USD$ 3.54||USD$ 3.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on10-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: You will love this kind of Walkie Talkie Antenna, because I have used it for some times, it is good, so I recommend this Best Walkie Talkie Antenna for you.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Walkie Talkie Antenna is really a great product, it can help my Walkie Talkie receive good single.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: This LINTON 7700 Walkie Talkie Antenna is made of high quality material, it is durable to use.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Walkie Talkie Antenna equips the good using and good function, and it is convenient.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: This LINTON 7700 Walkie Talkie Antenna hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product! It is fine.
Was this review helpful?
- What is walkie talkie?
A walkie-talkie (more formally known as a handheld transceiver) is a hand-held, portable, two-way radio transceiver. Major characteristics include a half-duplex channel (only one radio transmits at a time, though any number can listen) and a push-to-talk (P.T.T) switch that starts transmission.
- What is construction of walkie talkie?
Typical walkie-talkies resemble a telephone handset, possibly slightly larger but still a single unit, with an antenna sticking out of the top. Where a phone's earpiece is only loud enough to be heard by the user, a walkie-talkie's built-in speaker can be heard by the user and those in the user's immediate vicinity. Hand-held transceivers may be used to communicate between each other, or to vehicle-mounted or base stations.
- What is walkie talkie used for?
Walkie-talkies are widely used in any setting where portable radio communications are necessary, including business, public safety, military, outdoor recreation, and the like, and devices are available at numerous price points from inexpensive analog units sold as toys up to ruggedized (i.e. waterproof or intrinsically safe) analog and digital units for use on boats or in heavy industry. Most countries, at the very least, will allow the sale of walkie-talkies for business, marine communications, and some personal uses such as CB radio, as well as amateur radio designs.