Customers Also Bought
- Detachable ballpoint pen cover and black ink
- The ballpoint pen made from hard plastic materials
- Ballpoint pen ink is replaceable
- Magnet on the bottom, can be attached to the refrigerator and other objects
- This stationery pen is great for yourself, and also a perfect gift for your friends or colleagues
- This ball point pen is a good gift for your frient
- Size: 13.0 x 5.0 x 2.4cm/5.1 x 2.0 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- The drawing ballpoint pen is durable enough for your daily usage and provides modern and attractive appearance
- The drawing ballpoint pen is refillable which makes the pens reusable
- This drawing ballpoint pen can be used at many occasions and you will love it
How to Fix Ballpoint Pens:
We have all been there before: You need to write something down, so you reach for your nearest pen and it won't write. Ballpoint pens have an ink reservoir attached to a tip with a small ball in it. This ball rolls around inside the tip collecting ink and transferring it on to your paper. From time to time this ball will become stuck, usually when the ink around it dries slightly. Most times this problem can be easily fixed
- Unscrew the pen's tip and remove the ink reservoir. Check the ink to make sure that the pen is not empty. If there is no ink in the pen, the pen will not work and should be replaced. Re-install the reservoir and tip to continue troubleshooting
- Draw circles on a piece of paper on a flat surface, which will break up the dried ink that is making the ball of the pen stick. When you begin to see any ink on the glass, stop drawing
- Test the pen on a piece of paper to ensure that the ink is flowing again
How to Remove Ballpoint Ink From Polyester
Ballpoint ink often drips and leaks onto carpets, furniture and clothing. Ballpoint ink is designed to be a permanent substance, therefore removing it from polyester can be difficult. If possible, clean the fabric before the ink sets, or as soon as you notice the stain
- Spray the ballpoint ink stain directly with an aerosol hairspray. Cover the stain completely
- Let the hairspray soak into the fabric for roughly five minutes
- Moisten a washcloth with lukewarm water. Wipe the ink stain with the cloth in a back-and-forth motion. Press firmly, but not too hard. This will remove the remaining ballpoint ink as well as the sticky substance from the hairspray
- Dry the damp part of the polyester with a hand towel. Rub it thoroughly and run your finger over the area. If the region is still sticky, wipe again with a damp cloth and dry the material
- 5 x Pizza Shape Ball-Point Pen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.35||USD$ 4.18||USD$ 4.00||USD$ 3.77||USD$ 3.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.