Customers Also Bought
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Capacity: 8 oz
- Size: 139 x 93 x 22mm/5.5 x 3.7 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- This 8.0 oz liquor flask can be used to take your favorite wine with you wherever you go
- The liquor flask is made of durable stainless steel material
- Come with a screw top cover with holder, so that you can't loose after you open the liquor flask
- The liquor flask is easy carrying and take your favorite wine with you wherever you go
- The stainless steel flasks are well sealed and no leaking
- The liquor flask is quite convenient to carry when you travel outdoors
- The personalized flasks make great personalized gift for you
- Smooth surface. Smooth surface design make the liquor flask do not hurt your hand in accident and gives you comfortable feeling when holding it
- More details of this 8 oz hip flask. Come with a screw top cover with holder, so that you can't loose after you open the liquor flask
- High quality stainless steel. Made of the durable stainless steel material, this hip liquor flask is ideal for carrying your favorite wine, like whisky, vodka and so on
Size in Detail:
Flask Fits for Your Life:
- Not too full, below the spout 2-3cm, then tighten the lid
- Please slightly loosen the flap release some air before it holds acidic, carbonated drink and other beverage
- Do not use wire or wire brush to clean the ball pot body, but use the soft damp cloth
- When you clear tea scale (tea stain), please use the appropriate amount of baking soda into the cup boiling water, then the tea stain can be easily removed after one hour
- Clear the coffee scale, add baking powder (containing sodium bicarbonate) dissolved in boiling water, soak for at least 15 minutes before coffee stain can be easily removed
- Do not place it in the freezer, or in a microwave oven, sterilization container and heating
- This product can not be used as cooking utensils, do not use open flame or other heating appliances
- Do not dress fuels such as gasoline and other non-potable liquid chemical
- No hard impact, so as not to damage the body and affect the vacuum insulated pot effect
- Children with caution to prevent burns
How to Wash a Stainless Steel Flask Bottle:
Stainless steal flasks are becoming more popular by the day. The steel flasks are considered safer than some plastic bottles by many consumers, and flasks are also excellent at retaining their interior temperature. Cleaning a stainless steel flask properly is more difficult than a plastic bottle, but it does not require any advanced techniques or expensive equipment.
- Rinse the flask under cool running water thoroughly
- Clean the outside of the flask using soapy water and the soft side of a sponge. Use a sponge stick to clean the inside of the flask if you have one. Be sure the sponge stick is also soft. Do not use the abrasive side of the sponge, as it can damage your thermos
- Fill the flask halfway with water. Add soap. Avoid any abrasive chemicals or cleaning agents that use chlorine, such as bleach
- Screw the top of the flask on and shake it vigorously. Remove the top and rinse out the inside of the flask
- 1 x 8 oz Stainless Steel Liquor Hip Flask
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.27||USD$ 6.14||USD$ 6.01||USD$ 5.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why aren't you supposed to leave liquor in a flask for more than 3 days?
How they weld the flask is more important some times the solder has lead in it. the reaction of alcohol against metal will change the taste of the booze.
- How long can you keep liquor in a metal flask?
Months and even perhaps years. No it is not bad to leave alcohol in a metal flask. If the flask is made from stainless steel it will be fine. No it will not rust. Just look at it this way, beer, wine, and spirits are each fermented in stainless steel vessels.
- What's best for liquor hip flasks, stainless steel, pewter or something else?
The flasks are generally used for alcoholic beverages, you have to consider which metal serves as the best insulator. I was told pewter serves as a conductor and hence contains low melting points keeping your alcohol cooler for greater lengths of time. Pewter unlike other metals does not react with alcohol changing the taste of his drink. Overall, pewter comes in rated the best type of metal used for flasks for the above mentioned reasons that stainless and glass can not do.