- Trumpet: 32mm x 2
- Load Power: 2W
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-20Khz
- Power Supply: DC 5V/500mA, the computer USB, lithium Battery
- Size: 114 x 50 x 24mm / 4.5 x 1.9 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- Make a little holiday noise with this Mini Sound Box
- Stylish and creative style design never let you slow down as a trendy
- Compact size and lightweight Mini Sound Box, quite easy to carry
- High quality transducers of the Mini Speaker provides full rich frequency response from the lowest bass to the highest highs
- Enjoy your iPod music without headsets or large wires external speakers with this iPod Speaker
- This is a non-OEM product
- A Mini Sound Box for iPod MP3 owner, USB power, connect with your PC, Computer, mini speaker system will respond to the ambient sounds in the room
- High quality transducers provides full rich frequency response from the lowest bass to the highest highs
About iPod Speakers:
- As the digital format outpaces the CD as the most available music format, users are seeking new and easier ways to make personal music players, such as Apple's iPod, less, well, persona--more and more options are available for making the iPod a pocket-sized stereo system, from traditional stereos adding an iPod docking station, to speakers created and tailored specifically for the Apple product
- iPod speakers connect to all varieties of iPods (and occasionally some other, similar MP3 players) in order to play music in the open air rather than strictly through headphones
- This allows music to be shared with others in a room, and lowers the risk of hearing damage from headphones
- iPod speaker systems vary from docking stations to portable plug-in speakers that attach via headphone jacks
- Available in various sizes, iPod speakers may be similar to a traditional shelf system, or small and durable for maximum portability
- Other models are even waterproof for use in the shower
- As iPods have become increasingly popular, more and more stores have begun to carry iPod speakers and docking systems rather than traditional CD stereo systems
- iPods can also be connected to TVs or traditional stereos using inexpensive patch cables or A/V cables
- 1 x Sound Box Speaker MD-320B for iPod MP3 MP4
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Charger
Spec Condition New Type Speaker Size 114 x 50 x 24mm / 4.5 x 1.9 x 0.9in(L x W x H) Compatibility iPod MP3 MP4 Frequency Response 100Hz-20Khz Output Power 2W Features Features Make a little holiday noise with a sound box
Stylish and creative style design never let you slow down as a trendy
Compact size and lightweight, quite easy to carry
High quality transducers provides full rich frequency response from the lowest bass to the highest highs
Enjoy your iPod music without headsets or large wires external speakers
Packaging Package Included 1 x Sound Box Speaker MD-320B for iPod MP3 MP4
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||€ 4.99||€ 4.74||€ 4.52||€ 4.32||€ 4.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on03-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: great price. arrived on time. excellent little, yet loud speakers. i carry them in my purse all the time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: It's a small portable speaker. It's really good for my ipod. I love it. Good transaction. Speaker 's received in promised.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: This tiny set of speakers play fairly decent for their size
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: For the size of these speakers, they certainly do put out a good bit of sound.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-11-2012
- Pros: The speaker is useful and very cool. It can support many devices (MP3, MP4, PC and laptop).
- Cons: The price is some expensive.
- Other Thoughts: I have a netbook which low-sound speaker. So, the speaker is very useful for my netbook.
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
- How do you connect a subwoofer to a stereo?
Many subwoofers contain their own amplifier and a crossover filter before it. For these, a low-level preamp output is usually needed; feed it into the subwoofer amplifier's input and also into the main amplifier.
For other subwoofers, which are set up for a speaker level input, just run them in parallel with your main speakers, or combine them into your system with your own bass amplifier and crossover. However, NEVER connect speaker level signals to an input (anywhere on any equipment) which requires a low level (also called a 'line level') signal. You will cause damage, instantly when you turn the amplifier providing the speaker level amplifier on.
- What do I need for surround sound?
In recent years, "Surround Sound" has meant many -- mostly incompatible == things, most embodied in one or more products. Many current mass-fi receivers have "Surround Sound" buttons that do little more than change the imaging in some way.
More recently, "Surround Sound" has become synonymous with the surround decoder systems produced by Dolby Laboratories, DTS, SRS, and others. Dolby Surround is the best known and most widely used; unfortunately for many of us, it comes in several flavors. One is a kind of 'passive surround' (which simply decodes the 'phase' information in a recording and routes it to rear speakers); years a go this technique was often called Hafler decoding. The more complex Dolby system is called Pro Logic. The Pro Logic system uses computer circuitry to route directional information to the appropriate speakers, sually five or more.
- How can I improve the sound of my speakers?
The easiest way to change the sound of your speakers is to change where you put them. Ideally, stereo speakers (and the front two speakers in a home theater set up) should be located at ear level, in front of the listening position, and equidistant from that position. It's then a matter of fiddling with:
1. The angles (some speakers are 'beamy' at high frequencies on axis (toe out or in a bit) others should be directly facing the listening position).
2. The distance apart (you ears and brain require some separation, but not too much, so they can integrate the information coming from both speakers).
3. The distance from the listening position (too far away and all you can hear is what is called the reverberant field -- not recommended).
4. The distance from the wall (this affects low frequencies).