Customers Also Bought
- Monitoring the door switch state
- Output alarm switch signal
- For installed in the door or window
- The door security system featurs metal plating housing
- Connection Mode: Normally closed or normally open
- Rated Current: 500 mA
- Rated Voltage: DC 100V
- Open Distance: ≥ 30 ≤ 60
- Rated Power: 10W
- Compact design door security system can keep yourself and your property safe and security
- The magnetic sensor alarm is easy to install, convenient to use
- The magnetic entry alarm is easily mounted to windows or doors with included double sides adhesive tape, no tools required
- Made of high quality material, the door security system is durable and reliable for long time use
Home Security Magnetic Contact Installation:
- One way to secure a home is to install magnetic contacts on doors and windows. These devices consist of a pair of magnets wired into a home-security system. When the magnets are separated (either from a door opening, or a window sash being lifted), the sensor alerts the main security panel of the fault. Magnetic contacts are easy to install and can help improve your family's peace of mind
- Door contacts are typically mounted along the top edge of the door, on the safe side of the door, opposite of the hinges. This placement allows for the magnetic sensor to trip after the door is open just a few inches. Mounting the sensor by the hinges might not provide enough of a gap to trip the alarm, even if the door is opened enough to allow an intruder to gain entry
- Magnetic contacts on windows work best on windows that have moving sashes. Contacts are often mounted along the center of the window, with half the magnet on one sash and half on the other so that the alarm will trigger if either pane moves. For large picture windows, install a glass-breakage sensor in addition to magnetic sensors. Do not expose sensor wiring in a way that may encourage a determined intruder to cut wires or to break a small pane of glass to simply unscrew the sensors from their mounts
Wiring and Mounting:
- Even the best-quality equipment is useless if the magnetic sensors are mounted insecurely, or if the wiring is exposed. Always sink security sensors firmly into studs or masonry with heavy-duty screws. If possible, use screws that require bits other than flat- or Phillips-type drivers. Run wiring inside of walls where possible, or protect it with metal conduits
- If the magnetic contact uses electromagnet technology, plan for possible power failures. The security system should have its own residual battery backup to provide protection even during utility outages. Avoid using wall plugs for do-it-yourself electromagnetic sensors, and avoid wiring different parts of the security system into different household circuits, as a breaker trip in one circuit may "confuse" the alarm system and cause false alarms
How to Buy a Home Alarm System:
Each year more than 2 million American homes are burglarized, according to the National Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (alarm.org). Most of them have no alarm system. Electronic security devices provide affordable peace of mind, and recognizes and reacts instantly to unauthorized entry
- Survey your home and determine how many windows and doors you want integrated into the system
- Contact your insurance agent, a security system adviser, the NBFAA or your police department's crime prevention department for names of security system companies. Ask each company for an inspection, a recommendation and a quote in writing
- Decide whether you want to contract with a 24-hour central monitoring station for a monthly fee. If your system detects a break-in, it alerts security professionals to dispatch local police. Less expensive dialer accessories can link sensors to your phone lines and call preselected numbers if security is breached
- Consider your family's lifestyle. Do people or pets sometimes roam the house at night? Select appropriate sensors and locations
- Choose a system with a control panel that can monitor all the zones in your home. Each window or door integrated into the system is considered a zone. A basic system (about $400 without monitoring) can control eight zones, but many can be expanded to watch up to 32
- Determine locations for the control panel and keypads. The control panel commands the system and the keypads allow you to program the system and turn it or its components on and off. A typical setup puts one keypad near the front door and another keypad--and perhaps a panic button--close to the bedrooms
- Look for systems that connect to lighting controls, smoke and carbon monoxide sensors, and flood detectors. Also make sure system switches won't freeze in cold climates. (See How to Buy a Home Automation System.)
- Choose a user-friendly code that everyone in the family can remember in an emergency. Try the keypad to assure that it's easy to use
- Realize that it's difficult to retrofit a hardwired security system. With a wired system, you'll have to drill holes in walls so wires can be routed. If you want to avoid this expense and inconvenience, choose a wireless system
- 1 x Pairs of Door Magnetic Sensor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.63||USD$ 4.62||USD$ 4.61||USD$ 4.60||USD$ 4.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.