Customers Also Bought
- Markerboard eraser features a design for smoother, cleaner erasing of dry-erase markerboards
- Lightweight and fully washable for long life
- Use on all dry-erase surfaces
- Whiteboard eraser pad removes dry erase marker from whiteboards and cleans permanent marker stains on whiteboards
- No sprays or cleaners needed
- With magnetic backing and attaches to any magnetic surface for convenience
- Size: 154 x 70 x 41mm / 6.1 x 2.8 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- Color: Blue
- The magnetic whiteboard erase features a design for smoother, cleaner erasing of dry-erase markerboards
- The big whiteboard eraser is with magnetic backing and attaches to any magnetic surface for convenience
- The magnetic whiteboard eraser is easy to use, no sprays or cleaners needed
- High quality mateiral makes the magnetic whiteboard eraser durable and reliable for long time use
Tips on Cleaning a Whiteboard:
The key to keeping a whiteboard clean is regular maintenance and cleaning. Depending on the level of use, the whiteboard may need daily cleaning or more. Only special dry erase markers can be used on a whiteboard, never permanent markers. Felt erasers must be replaced when they are full enough with dry erase ink that they start to smudge.
Whole Board Cleaning
Schedule regular cleaning based on the amount of use. Washing with regular water and drying may be all that is needed. Special whiteboard cleaning solution can also be used followed by a water rinse and cloth drying. The key is to remove all the dry erase ink from the whiteboard and also to provide a clean surface free of any other substances
Felt Erasers and Microfiber Cloths
Felt erasers are usually used to remove the dry erase ink from the board in the same way that they were used as erasers for chalk boards in the past. Erasing an entire whiteboard loads the felt eraser with ink, however. A microfiber cloth can be used to clean large areas of the whiteboard and can then be washed, dried and reused.
Porcelain Magnetic Whiteboards
Whiteboards made of steel with a porcelain coating can also be washed with isopropyl alcohol followed by water. Any cleaning substance must be non-abrasive to avoid spoiling the surface of the whiteboard. Other techniques used on non-magnetic whiteboards may also be used.
Permanent Marker and Other Difficult Stains
An emulsion paint and stain remover can be used to remove stains made by permanent markers and other substances. Apply the stain remover and wait as directed, then wipe the stain off. Make sure to wash the board to remove any residue from the stain remover before using it again.
- 1 x Whiteboard Eraser
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.90||USD$ 6.82||USD$ 6.73||USD$ 6.65||USD$ 6.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.