Customers Also Bought
- This is a combination bell and compass with a ring
- This Bicycle Metal Compass is great for those moments when you loose your heading¡ there is it right in front of your eyes
- Never lose your way again with this unique Metal Bicycle Compass
- Safely alert others to your approach with a quality bicycle bell
- 360 degrees pivoting ringer provides clear and loud ring
- Mount to handlebar , easy to set on
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Compass Diameter: 25mm
- Colour: Gold
- This great bicycle compass has a compass built right in so you can always know where you are
- This bicycle compass is great for those moments when you loose your heading¡ there is it right in front of your eyes
- You can get a magnetic azimuth of any object by using this campus and find your way easily through rough terrain or dense fog with line on campus bezel
- It's great for hiking, camping, rocking climbing, biking, and more
How to Find True North Without a Compass?
Being lost in the woods is not a pleasant feeling, and being lost without a compass is worse. There are many different ways to find true north without a compass, and they will all be accurate enough to get you to safety (many accurate to within a degree). Below are the steps to follow to use the shadow method to find true north without a compass.
- Locate a clear, sunny spot. You will need to have a clear flat spot to be able to get a good shadow reading.
- Find a long, pointed stick. The longer and more pointed your stick is, the more accurate of a reading you will get.
- Place the stick into the ground pointing towards the sun. It should be done at such an angle that you cannot see a shadow from the stick.
- Be patient and allow the stick to create a 6-inch shadow on the ground. Once you have reached a 6-inch shadow, the shadow is pointing east.
- Stand facing east, and turn yourself 90 degrees to your left. You are now facing north.
- Attempt to find true north at night by look up in the night sky and locating the Little Dipper. The end of the Little Dipper is Polaris, the North Star, and it never moves more than 1 degree off of true north.
- 1 x Bicycle Ring Bell Shaped Compass
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.57||USD$ 4.22||USD$ 3.92||USD$ 3.66||USD$ 3.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.