Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material, durable enough
- The craft scissors with quality stainless steel blades plus comfort grip handles to fit right or left hand
- The metal scissors cut and shred personal papers, documents, bills and credit cards quickly and easily
- You can really trim paper, cloth with the new improved, pointed, narrow tip and they are sharp
- Now with soft plastic handles for a more comfortable grip
- The scissors also great for arts and crafts
- The craft scissors is a great addition to you
- Please out of touch from children
- Length: Approx. 12.1cm/4.8in
- This Metal Craft Scissors for every level of use - home, business or education are strongly recommended for you
- The Craft Scissors is designed with quality metal blades & plus comfort grip handles to fit right or left hand
- The Metal Craft Scissors can really trim paper, cloth with the new improved, pointed, narrow tip and they are sharp
- The Metal Craft Scissors cut and shred personal papers, documents, bills and credit cards quickly and easily
- The Craft Scissors also great for arts and crafts & is a must-have in any home. Best choice for you
How to Quickly Sharpen Craft Scissors:
Even if you are just using your craft scissors to cut construction paper and yarn, after too much action they will get dull. Fortunately, getting them sharp again will take less time then planning out your next decoupage project!
- Fill a container that is deep enough to fit the craft scissors with warm soapy water.
- Hold the scissor blades in the water. Open and close the scissors to make sure all parts are wet, for about 10 seconds. This will remove any glue, paper bits, yarn threads or glitter on the craft scissors.
- Remove the scissor blades and shake off the excess water. Rinse off the blades with clean water from the tap. Dry off the blades with the paper towel until they are completely dry.
- Hold the scissors in one hand and open the blades.
- Pick up the piece of tin foil and fold it over one of the scissor blades. Rub the blade gently but firmly with the tin foil, making sure to give every surface some attention. continue for about 20-30 seconds.
- Repeat on the other blade.
- Take a dry piece of paper towel and wipe off any excess dust that may have been created.
- You scissors are sharp and you can continue to craft!
- 1 x Metal Craft Scissor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 3.15||AU$ 2.96||AU$ 2.80||AU$ 2.65||AU$ 2.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.