Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/4 inch Sharp color CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Number of Pixels: PAL: (H)500 x (V)582 NTSC: (H)510 x (V)492
- Scanning System: PAL: 625 lines 50 field/sec NTSC: 525 lines 60 field/sec
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 lines
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0 Lux
- S/N Ratio: More Than 46dB
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75 oms, negative
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~1/100,000 sec NTSC: 1/60~1/100,000 sec
- White Balance: Auto
- Built-in Lens: 3.7mm cone pinhole lens (optional)
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ + 50℃, RH 95% max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ + 60℃, RH 95% max
- Power Consumption: 12V +/- 10%DC,100mA
- NTSC System: Available
- This camera offers effective surveillance protection. It has an far transmit distance, providing full motion, real-time, color video with no delay
- Description as we know, there usually have so many invisible vidicon in public place, hotel. Evil person always uses it to do evil thing to invasion of someone's privacy. We develop the special detector according to a great demand in everywhere
- With a special lens, conceal them inside of an object for covert operation and protect yourself and your loved ones. All SCS cameras come in a complete package so all you have to do is just plug it in. All cameras have self adjusting electronic iris for various lighting situations
- Sharp 1/4 inch Color CCD
- Horizontal resolution of 420TV lines
- Auto electronic shutter control
- Auto back light compensation
- Pinhole Lens Board Lens & Vari-focal Lens (Optional)
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- The CCD camera
- The back of the CCD camera
How is the Frame Rate related to Picture Quality?
- Quality can refer to both how detailed the image is and how fast the frame rate is. Frame rate is simply a measure of how many individual pictures make up the video. "Full motion", what you see on television and on VHS tapes, is 30 frames per second, or fps. Most often, security systems record at slower rates, which result in more jerky-looking images but saves tape or hard drive space, allowing longer periods of time to be recorded
How does an Infrared Illuminator work?
- In situations where events need to be monitored at night, black and white cameras are used with infrared illuminators. Infrared light is used because black and white CCD cameras have very good sensitivity in and near the infrared region. These are wavelengths longer than 7000nm (nanometers). The human eye can see up to 700nm wavelength, and anything above 700nm is invisible to the human eye. Most infrared illuminators come in 730nm, 830nm, and 950nm wavelengths. These infrared illuminators are invisible to the human eye, and that's why they're perfect for night monitoring. You will be able to see in total darkness with these infrared illuminators, without anyone knowing
What is a camera's format?
- Camera formats are measured in inches: most surveillance cameras fall between 1/4" and 1". This refers to the usable image size created inside the camera. For most security systems, a small size is fine - 1/4" or 1/3" surveillance cameras dominate CCTV sales. Larger formats do not necessarily result in better images, but can be advantageous in dimly lit situations since they are able to gather more light
- Recommend to use regulated 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17~20V after loaded can cause a damage on the camera
- Recommend to use the vamera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75oms. If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch the monitor standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera toward the sun. It may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the camera in wet area. moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- 1 x 1/4" inch Sharp Chip Digital Miniature Style 420 TV Lines Wired CCD Color Camera
- 1 x A/V Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.66||USD$ 39.70||USD$ 38.74||USD$ 37.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.