Customers Also Bought
- Useful and portable stapler for school, home or office
- Easy to use and carry stapler
- Sure to please any child or adult by this mini desk stapler
- Small size and light weight mini desk stapler is easy to carry in your pocket, pencil box, school bag, handbag and etc
- This stationery stapler made of wood and stainless steel materials, durable and easy to use
- Capacity: About 15 papers
- Size: About 66 x 41 x 44cm/2.6 x 1.6 x 1.7 (L x W x H)
- Color: Blue
- Cow design will be stylish
- Great decor piece for your office
- High quality wood will give you a sense of elegance
- Fine details view
- 1 x Stapler
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.98||USD$ 4.82||USD$ 4.66||USD$ 4.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What do the numbers on a stapler stand for?
It's the number of people that have been dumb enough to stick their finger in the stapler to see if it had any staples in it or not.
- What are the two positions on a stapler used for?
1. An "Inward" stapling is used for permanent attachments.
2. An "Outward" stapling is used for more temporary attachments. It's easier to remove and often acts as a pin more than a staple.
- Why are there 2 different staple settings on my stapler?
When the front portion of the staples, get struck, the remaining are pushed out by using outward movement, and the struck portion is removed using a pin.