- Useful and portable desktop stapler for school, home or office
- Easy to use and carry stapler
- Sure to please any child or adult by this mini desk stapler
- Small size and light weight mini desktop stapler is easy to carry in your pocket, pencil box, school bag, handbag and etc
- This stationery desktop stapler made of wood and stainless steel materials, durable and easy to use
- Capacity: About 15 papers
- Size: About 66 x 41 x 44cm/2.6 x 1.6 x 1.7 (L x W x H)
- Color: Blue
- Cow shaped mini stapler in small size and light weight is portable for carry in pocket, bag, pencil box and etc.
- You can take this heavy duty stapler to any where, when you need it, just take it out to use. Sure to please any child or adult
- And this office stapler is lightweight to carry in your pocket, school bag, etc, which makes it ideal for home, school and office
- Great item for you, small item with great performance, how can you miss it
How to Fix a Stapler:
You just don't know how valuable that little stapler is to you...until it breaks and you are left with piles of unfastened pages to sort through. Most stapler problems are caused by rough use, such as slamming the top of the stapler down with your palm instead of gripping both sides of the stapler carefully as you press down gently. If you need to fix a stapler, the process is usually simple, but in some cases it could be damaged beyond a basic repair. In the latter case, unless your stapler is made of solid gold, it's best to save yourself the aggravation of fiddling with it and just purchase a new one.
- Grasp the stainless steel part of the stapler with one hand, and the plastic/acrylic top with the other. Pull them apart until you can see the inside of the stapler.
- Move all of the good staples that you can grab back from the head of the stapler and remove them temporarily.
- Use your tweezers to pull as many of the staples from the front of the stapler out as possible. Your goal is to get to the very first staple at the front, which is probably lodged in. If you can't get that last staple out with your tweezers, try inserting a small flathead screwdriver inside. Work it under the jammed staple until it's free. Use the flathead screwdriver to push the jammed staple up and out from the bottom of the stapler head.
- If you have a heavy-duty stapler (the ones that are used to attach pictures and wires to hard surfaces) the staples are longer and more difficult to remove when lodged into the stapler head. First pull out the spring assembly. Use a pair of needle-nosed pliers to pull the jammed staples out of the head of the stapler. In a worst-case scenario, it could help to drop the stapler on a solid surface a few times to loosen up the staples
Tips & Warnings:
- Don't overload your stapler with staples. This is a common cause of staple jams. Be sure that you are using the right staples to go with your stapler. Some staples are slightly narrower and longer than the common 1/4-inch staples used in offices. You will lessen your chances of a jam when you buy high-quality staples (see link in Resources for a suggestion).
- Trying to use your fingers to remove the jammed staple from underneath the stapler head will probably result in a pricked finger.
- 1 x Stapler
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.98||USD$ 4.82||USD$ 4.66||USD$ 4.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on06-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am enjoying my little staple free stapler. Follow the directions or it will break. If you only have a few sheets to put together and do not mind having a little hole in it...great. I use this on things I know that I will shread and not have to worry about removing staples or breaking my shredder. I ordered several for my friends.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: The stapler works great if you do not try to staple more than the recommended 5 pages.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a very cool product. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how it works. It does leave a pretty good sized hole in the paper (that's how it keeps the pages together) but it is very interesting nonetheless. <br/> <br/>Also, it's page limit of 4-5 is spot on. It won't do any more than that. <br/> <br/>Nice little invention.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I had one of these stapless staplers given to me about 5 years ago when I started working. I have since searched forever to try and find one as the one I had is pretty old and doesn't work all the time. These (I bought 2) are the coolest! They work like a champ, paper folds neat every time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: No need to ever buy staples. But for really secure attachment I would still use actual staples. This is good for a few sheets that won't be subject to rough handling.
Was this review helpful?
- What do the numbers on a stapler stand for?
It's the number of people that have been dumb enough to stick their finger in the stapler to see if it had any staples in it or not.
- What are the two positions on a stapler used for?
1. An "Inward" stapling is used for permanent attachments.
2. An "Outward" stapling is used for more temporary attachments. It's easier to remove and often acts as a pin more than a staple.
- Why are there 2 different staple settings on my stapler?
When the front portion of the staples, get struck, the remaining are pushed out by using outward movement, and the struck portion is removed using a pin.