Customers Also Bought
- Color: Silver
- Material: Metal
- Battery: 3 x AG3 Button Cells
- Size: 59 x 10mm/2.3 x 0.4in(L x Dia.)
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- With the keychain design, the LED Flashlight looks cool and is convenient for you to carry
- This LED flashlight features high-performance, compact and anti-slip all-thread surface design
- The LED flashlight is powered by three AG3 Button Cells, which you will have a longtime use
- Our LED flashlight is suitable for most people
- Our Cheap LED Flashlight is easy for you to use
- Wholesale Flashlights at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- The bright LED light and laser beam transmits here
- The two buttons are used for control the laser and LED light
- 2 in 1 Mini Laser with LED Flashlight Keychain is powered by 3 x AG3 button cells
Design with ring, can hold it with key chain, the Mini LED Flashlight is lightweight and handy, suitable for put in your pocket or handbags
- 1 x Flashlight
- 3 x AG3 Button Cells
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 4.16||NZ$ 3.78||NZ$ 3.47||NZ$ 3.20||NZ$ 2.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Are laser products dangerous?
They can be when not used properly. Laser products are not toys, they should not be used by children, and they should never be pointed at people or animals. They should not be pointed at reflective surfaces because a reflected beam acts like a direct beam. You should never look directly into the aperture of any laser product while the laser is in operation. Laser radiation will harm the eyes if you look directly at the laser beam for extended periods.
Looking directly at a laser beam is difficult to do, since the normal reaction to a bright light is to blink and turn away. Nonetheless, there have been increases in the number of eye injuries and temporary vision problems reported to government agencies worldwide resulting from the misuse of laser products, particularly laser pointers. These increases can also be attributed to the introduction of inexpensive off-specification laser products that are not compliant with established safety standards and have illegitimate safety labels.
- What are laser diodes?
Every Aegis laser product begins with a visible semiconductor laser diode which is rated according to its wavelength and output power. Laser diodes require additional components and a collimated lens to produce a visible dot.
The technical definition of collimation is the process and devices required to produce a beam of light particle in which the paths of all the particles are parallel. In non-technical terms, collimation is necessary because light is emitted from the laser diode in a square plane and a configuration without direction (scattered). A precise, collimated lens is installed in the front of the laser diode and part of the circuitry is designed to provide proper collimation.
- What is wavelength and how does it effect laser visibility?
The technical definition of wavelength is the distance measured in the direction of propagation of a light wave between two (2) successive points in the wave that are characterized by the same phase of oscillation. This is expressed as nanometer (nM), where one (1) nM is the equivalent of one (1) one-millionth of a millimeter between the two (2) successive points.
In non-technical terms, lower wavelength values have a longer range, are brighter, and generally have a larger spot size than a higher wavelength value. For example, a 635nM laser product is brighter with greater range than a 650nM laser product when both have the same the output power (as defined below). Combined with the appropriate output power, wavelength is an important consideration when using a laser product outdoors or in brightly lit interior environments.