Customers Also Bought
Specifications of Security DVR (Motion Activation):
- Digital Screen: 2.0 inch TFT LCD
- Color System: PAL/NTSC (Auto)
- Recording Format: AVI
- Recording Resolution: 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120
- Frame Rate: 30fps
- Built-in Flash Memory: <45MB
- Induction Time: 0.5sec
- USB Jack: High-speed USB2.0
- DC Input: DC 5V 1A
- SD Card: Mini SD 32MB~4GB
- Power Output of Camera: DC 5V 300mAh
- AV Input Jack: 3 rings with ǿ2.5
- AV Output Jack: 3 rings with ǿ2.5
- Language: English
Specifications of Mini Camera:
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 inch OV CMOS Sensor Chip
- CMOS Total Pixels: 628 × 582 (PAL), 510 × 492 (NTSC)
- View Angle: 62 Degree
- Induction Time: 0.5sec
- Horizontal Definition: 420 TV Lines
- TV System: PAL/NTSC/EIA
- Minimum Illumination: 3 LUX
MINI SD Memory Card Capacity: 1GB
Resolution Video(No Audio) Video + Audio 640 x 480 Approx. 68 min Approx. 55 min 320 x 240 Approx. 212 min Approx. 200 min 160 x 120 Approx. 690 min Approx. 666 min
- Motion activation video and audio recording system USB DVR
- 2.0 inch TFT LCD screen with 640 x 480 resolution
- Directly connect and power an external camera
- AV in/out via RCA cable
- The Portable DVR features 1/3 inch OV CMOS sensor chip, 420 TV lines wired camera, with view angle of 62 degree
- Time/Date stamp on each recording
- The USB DVR records directly to removable SD card
- SD card slot accommodates up to 4G mini SD card
- MPEG4 video encoding USB DVR
- USB 2.0 interface Mini DVR
- Interchangeable standard mobile li-ion battery
- Motion activation video and audio recording system, 2.0 inch TFT LCD screen with 640 x 480 resolution
- 1/3 inch OV CMOS sensor chip, 420 TV lines wired camera, with view angle of 62 degree, records directly to removable SD card
How Does a DVR Work?
- DVR Basics - A DVR (Digital Video Recorder) is a device designed to record video as a digital signal. DVRs usually use a hard drive much like a computer does, rather than burning data onto a disk with a laser like a DVD-R. This allows DVRs to record over and over again on the same drive. Many DVRs such as TiVo are designed to be used with a TV programming service. They can be set up to record programs automatically for later playback
- How a DVR Works - The digital signal comes into the receiver through a cable, a satellite dish or a fiberoptic cable. When you turn the tuner to a particular channel on the TV and press "record," the signal is split. Half of it is turned into image and sound, and projected on your TV screen and speakers. The other half is left as a digital signal and is written on a hard disk. If you want to watch the program later on, the hard drive simply reads the program back and plays it on your TV. If you set your DVR to record a program, the timer automatically switches the tuner to the right channel and turns on the hard drive when the program comes on, all without having to turn the TV on
- Advanced Features - Many DVRs have advanced features beyond normal recording and playback. One of the most popular features is the ability to record one program while showing another one. the DVR has two tuners, one to broadcast the show you want to watch now and another to record the show you would like to watch later. Some DVR systems can pause live broadcasts. They record the broadcast while it is happening, then pause when you hit the "pause" button while continuing to record. When you start again, you aren't really watching the broadcast live. Instead, you are watching a slightly delayed recording
- 1 x Mini DVR
- 1 x Mini Camera
- 1 x AV Input Cable(RCA)
- 1 x Output Cable (RCA)
- 1 x 2.0 USB Cable
- 1 x CD Driver
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 117.54||USD$ 113.34||USD$ 109.14||USD$ 103.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.