Customers Also Bought
- Useful and portable plastic stapler for school, home or office
- Sure to please any child or adult by this mini desk stapler
- Small size and light weight mini desk stapler is easy to carry in your pocket, pencil box, school bag, handbag and etc
- This stationery stapler made of plastic and stainless steel materials, durable and easy to use
- Capacity: About 15 papers
- Size: About 59 x 31 x 19cm/2.3 x 1.3 x 0.7 (L x W x H)
- Useful and portable mini desktop stapler, great for school, home or office
- The portable desktop stapler is with smoothly contoured for enhanced handheld comfort
- The mini desktop stapler is easy to pick up for precision and control
- Made of high quality material, the mini desktop stapler is durable and reliable for long time use
How to Fix a Stapler:
You just don't know how valuable that little stapler is to you...until it breaks and you are left with piles of unfastened pages to sort through. Most stapler problems are caused by rough use, such as slamming the top of the stapler down with your palm instead of gripping both sides of the stapler carefully as you press down gently. If you need to fix a stapler, the process is usually simple, but in some cases it could be damaged beyond a basic repair. In the latter case, unless your stapler is made of solid gold, it's best to save yourself the aggravation of fiddling with it and just purchase a new one.
- Grasp the stainless steel part of the stapler with one hand, and the plastic/acrylic top with the other. Pull them apart until you can see the inside of the stapler.
- Move all of the good staples that you can grab back from the head of the stapler and remove them temporarily.
- Use your tweezers to pull as many of the staples from the front of the stapler out as possible. Your goal is to get to the very first staple at the front, which is probably lodged in. If you can't get that last staple out with your tweezers, try inserting a small flathead screwdriver inside. Work it under the jammed staple until it's free. Use the flathead screwdriver to push the jammed staple up and out from the bottom of the stapler head.
- If you have a heavy-duty stapler (the ones that are used to attach pictures and wires to hard surfaces) the staples are longer and more difficult to remove when lodged into the stapler head. First pull out the spring assembly. Use a pair of needle-nosed pliers to pull the jammed staples out of the head of the stapler. In a worst-case scenario, it could help to drop the stapler on a solid surface a few times to loosen up the staples
Tips & Warnings:
- Don't overload your stapler with staples. This is a common cause of staple jams. Be sure that you are using the right staples to go with your stapler. Some staples are slightly narrower and longer than the common 1/4-inch staples used in offices. You will lessen your chances of a jam when you buy high-quality staples (see link in Resources for a suggestion).
- Trying to use your fingers to remove the jammed staple from underneath the stapler head will probably result in a pricked finger.
- 1 x Office Desktop Stapler
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.31||USD$ 4.98||USD$ 4.68||USD$ 4.42||USD$ 4.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why are there 2 different staple settings on my stapler?
When the front portion of the staples, get struck, the remaining are pushed out by using outward movement, and the struck portion is removed using a pin.
- What are the two positions on a stapler used for?
1. An "Inward" stapling is used for permanent attachments.
2. An "Outward" stapling is used for more temporary attachments. It's easier to remove and often acts as a pin more than a staple.
- Do you always throw out your last few staples in your stapler?
Keep them in they are works right down to the last one. Either add more before you get to low or get a better quality stapler.