Customers Also Bought
- Allows you to use a mini SD memory card with equipment that requires a standard SD memory card
- Mini-SD to SD reader adapter
- No external power is needed
- Easy to plug and play this Card Reader Adapter
- Product tested before sent, high quality control
- The memory card is not included
- Size: 32 x 24mm/1.3 x 0.9in(L x W)
- Mini-SD to SD reader adapter. The adapter can be used as a spare adapter for your memory card
- No external power is needed. It allows you to use a mini SD memory card with equipment that requires a standard SD memory card
- More details for this adapter, it is easy to plug and play. With this feature, it is easy and convenient for you to use it
- It can be put in your office, home and anywhere that need to access your memory card. As a result, you can access your memory card at anywhere with convenience
Size in Detail:
How to Use a Micro SD Card Adapter:
- Remove the micro SD card from your device
- Insert the micro SD card into the adapter. Hold the adapter face up and insert the micro SD card into the slot face up with the gold pins going in first
- Insert the adapter card into the media slot on your computer. The media slot should say "SD/MMC" next to it. If your computer does not have a media port, you must use a USB SD card reader
- Open the SD card drive on your computer. It should show up as a "removable" drive which you can open and view the files. Then you can copy and paste the files to your hard drive. You can also take media files from your hard drive and put them in the folders on the card
How to Troubleshoot With an SD Adapter for a MicroSD:
- Check the cable connection running from the SD card adapter into the USB port on the computer. If the USB cable is not completely inserted into the connection port, the data from the MicroSD is not going to reach the computer
- Slide the MicroSD card into the MicroSD card reader. This converts the smaller size of the MicroSD so it is the same exact size as a standard SD card. Doing this allows you to use the MicroSD card with any device that takes a standard SD card
- Check the MicroSD to make the write protection switch is not pushed down. If the switch is pushed down you are unable to write or copy data to or from the card
- Push the MicroSD card completely into the SD adapter until it locks into place. If the card is not inserted completely into the adapter the computer is going to be unable to detect and read the information on the card
- 1x Mini-SD to Secure Digital Card SD Reader Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.50||USD$ 3.10||USD$ 2.71||USD$ 2.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.