Customers Also Bought
- Color: Pink
- Size: 34 x 15 x 8mm/1.3 x 0.6 x 0.3in(L x W x H)
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- 100% brand new and high quality
- T-Flash / Micro SD micro card reader / writer
- High speed USB2.0 compatible with USB1.1
- Power supply by USB port directly
- Read / write to your microSD card (no adapter)
- With a U disk function, can be made into a boot disk, support plug and play, hot-swappable
- The maximum transfer speed up to 480Mbps
- Easily fits in your pocket to take it with you
- Wholesale Card Reader at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
Size in Detail:
- An ideal laptop or desktop accessory, this pocket-sized USB Memory Card Reader is a great assistant to you
- TF Memory Card Reader Writer does not require adapter, direct-reading TF card, small and exquisite, the size of the cap on a thumb
- This Memory Card Reader Writer is fashion design, dazzling light, mobile phone strap key boutique
- The MicroSD Memory Card Reader is designed with a stand that lets you easily detach the reader and slip it into your notebook bag
How to Use a USB Card Reader
- Install the USB card reader. The easiest way to do this is by plugging the reader into your USB and letting the computer process and install the device on its own. If the computer does not recognize and install the card reader then manually install it by inserting the driver CD and following the step-by-step directions
- Plug a media card into the card reader. Some card readers are universal and feature multiple slots that can read almost any type of card, but others cater to one specific type of card. Make sure you are using the correct card each time you use the USB card reader
- Watch as a light flashes and the card reader reads the data. A window should automatically pop up with options, but if it does not you need to go to "My Computer." Once in "My Computer," look for the USB card reader. It should say something like "Removable Disc" or "Flash Drive." It will also be assigned a drive letter that could be anything like "E:" or "G:"
- Double-click on the drive once you have found the correct location. A new window should pop up, showing the contents of the media card. From here, you can open files, copy and paste files, or add more files to the media card
- Right-click on the drive and select "Properties" to find out how much space is available on the media card. A pie graph will indicate the space taken up vs. the available space
- Format the media by right-clicking on the drive in "My Computer" and selecting the "Format" option. Perform a "Quick Format" to erase everything on the card
How Does a USB Card Reader Work:
- USB card readers are small devices that connect to a USB port to read portable media cards. They can accept one or many formats of media cards, such as SD, xD or CompactFlash. If your computer doesn't have a built-in card reader, you will need a USB card reader to transfer data from your media card to your hard drive
- Depending upon the reader, there may be one or more slots to accept different types of media cards. Media cards are inserted into the slots to be read. When you access the files through your computer, the card reader sends electrical signals into media card through the contacts on the end of the card's casing. These electrical signals are used to read the data stored on the media card
- Like all form of solid-state memory, media cards use a series of transistors to record data. These transistors are aligned to represent binary data, the base form of all computer files. If the electrical current sent from the USB card reader can pass through the transistor, the section is read as a 1. Otherwise, it is returned as a 0. The card reader compiles the results and sends them to the computer program that is asking for information from the card. The program can use the binary data to create a visual representation of the data, such as an image or text document, that you can view
- Some USB card readers also have a write function. This allows you to store files from your computer on media cards, edit existing files or completely erase the card. The process of altering data is similar to that of reading data. Instead of sending a current to read the status of the transistors, the card reader sends a current which will realign the transistors to represent the new data. In the case of deleting one or all files, the affected transistors are switched to the 1 position
- 1 x Card Reader
- 1 x Strap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.47||USD$ 2.29||USD$ 2.13||USD$ 1.99||USD$ 1.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.