Customers Also Bought
- Brand new usb charger adaper
- This USB charger adapter is very convenient to use
- This iPod usb power adapter is your right choice when you are out
- No cables or clumsy cradle to take with you
- iPod charger adapter allows you to charge your iPod in your car
- This usb charger adapter works with both Mac and PC and goes directly into the USB port to charge or sync
- Can be attached with small keychains
- The usb charger adapter connects your iPod to the power adapter
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPod shuffle 2G
- Five Colors Available
- Simply plug the mobile phone charger to your iPhone/iPod for charging at anywhere you go
- The USB interface is easy to operate
- Colors for your choice
- This adapters allow you to plug appliances made in one country into the very different kind of wall plugs found in another country. You won't believe what shapes and sizes they come in! Some countries, like England and India, might even have two or three different types of wall plugs, because they're converting from an old to a new style, but slowly
- How Many Adapters Should You Buy? Make sure to buy enough plug adapters for all of the appliances you're bringing, from your computer to your hair drier to the battery charger for your camera. And don't wait until you get there, they usually don't sell adapters for American appliances anywhere but in America
- What is Voltage and Why Should You Care? Voltage is a measure of the energy it takes to move an electrical charge from one point to another . The difference in the amount of electric charge is measured in volts. In America, electricity flows to wall plugs at about 120V. In Europe, the current moves at about twice that rate. As you might imagine, a 240V current will literally blow your 120V appliance away
- Is Your Appliance Dual-Voltage? Many appliances, especially travel versions of appliances like small hairdryers, have a switch that lets you choose between 120V and 240V. You need to make sure you switch it to the correct voltage, otherwise it'll burn up
- Will Your Device Auto-Detect Voltage? Most laptop computers, video cameras, and battery chargers are made for both voltages, and will automatically detect and adjust the voltage. You'll usually find the voltage capacity of the appliance on the back of the device, stamped into the plastic
- Consider Transforming: If you want to travel with a few appliances that don't switch between 120 and 240V, consider packing a transformer. Americans visiting France will need to plug your 120V appliances into a 240V wall plug, so you'll need to boost the voltage with a step-up transformer. If you're from France and are traveling to America, you'll need a 240V to 120V step-down transformer
- Wattage Matters: Buy a transformer that will handle the highest-wattage appliance you want to use. In general, the higher the wattage the device can handle, the higher the price tag of the transformer. You can buy transformers that can both step-up and step-down, which are even more expensive. Transformers are large and heavy, but worthwhile investments if you're not planning on carrying your own luggage or you're staying put for extended periods of time.
- Euro Power-Plug PackAll adapters and devices mentioned in this primer can be ordered online at TeleAdapt, Bon Voyage!
Energize your iPod
- Keep your iPod while you are go! Whether you're at the office, gym or outside, you can charge your player at any place and anytime! And the charger also can work with most model of mobile!
How To Use an iPod Shuffle Charger:
The iPod Shuffle is a portable device that allows owners to listen to MP3 and other audio files while away from a computer. As with all portable media players, the iPod Shuffle is powered by a battery that will start losing its charge once you begin using the Shuffle. There are a variety of iPod Shuffle chargers on the market that will allow you to charge the iPod Shuffle via an electrical outlet or a working USB port on the computer.
- Turn the iPod Shuffle off
- Connect the iPod Shuffle to the charger by plugging the device in via the USB port located at the very bottom of the iPod Shuffle charger
- Plug the iPod Shuffle charger into an electrical outlet. The light on the iPod Shuffle should turn on, indicating that the device is charging
USB Power Adapter:
- Turn the iPod Shuffle off
- Plug the power adapter into the wall socket
- Connect the USB power cord into the power adapter via the USB port that is located on the power adapter
- Connect the other end of the USB power cord to the iPod Shuffle. The light on the iPod Shuffle will turn on and the device will begin charging
Charge via computer:
- Turn the iPod Shuffle off
- Turn the computer on and ensure that the computer does not go to sleep or power down
- Plug the USB end of the iPod Shuffle power cord into a working USB port that is located on your computer
- Connect the opposite end of the iPod Shuffle power cord into the headphones port that is located at the top of the iPod Shuffle. The iPod Shuffle will begin charging
- 1 x USB Power Charger Data Adapter for iPod shuffle 2G
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.71||USD$ 2.48||USD$ 2.28||USD$ 2.11||USD$ 1.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.