Customers Also Bought
- 100% New, never used
- It is able to perform focus to infinite
- Equipped with lock & stop pin Auto exposure in only AV mode
- Focus range up to infinity
- This is an original product
- Made of aluminum alloy
- Size: 16 x 61mm / 0.6 x 2.4in (H x Dia.)
- Equipped with lock & stop pin Auto exposure in only AV mode
- The holder itself effortlessly clips in to the ring making the full system ready for use in seconds
About Lens Filters:
- Filters are round pieces of glass or plastic that help achieve effects most film cameras can't achieve on their own. Though many of these effects have been integrated into digital single lens reflex (SLR) settings, nothing beats having full control over how your image turns out. Correctly using filters can often make the difference between a good photo and one that really stands out.
- The following are the kinds of filters most commonly used by photographers.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Filters: Used to protect the lens glass from damage, reduce haze and absorb UV rays.
- Polarizing Filters: Used to reduce glare and haze.
- Neutral Density Filters: Used to allow slow shutter speeds in bright daylight.
- Graduated Neutral Density Filters: Used when one aperture and ISO setting will result in over- or underexposure in part of the photo.
- Warming and Cooling Filters: Warming filters reduce blue tones by bringing out red and orange shades. Cooling filters reduce red and orange tones and bring out blue shades. In digital photography, adjusting the white balance has the same effect.
- The use of lens filters can produce a wide range of effects. Determining which effect you're after will dictate your choice of filters.
- UV Filters: Cut through atmospheric haze by reducing the amount of UV rays that get through to the lens.
- Polarizing Filters: Typically used for photographing water or glass. They also increase saturation in color photographs, leading to richer tones.
- Neutral Density Filters: Usually used to show motion when slow shutter speeds would overexpose the image. These filters are particularly useful when photographing rushing water.
- Graduated Neutral Density Filters: These filters are most useful when you are confronted by a situation with two different exposure needs, such as trying to catch detail of both the sky and the ground. Graduated ND filters, which are partly dark and partly clear, allow you to control which portion of the lens receives what amount of light with a single exposure setting.
- Warming Filters: Helpful on dark, overcast days or for photos taken in the shade. They are also must-haves to help counteract the bluish cast of snowy scenes and fluorescent lighting.
- Cooling Filters: Frequently used to negate the yellow glow of photos taken under incandescent light, or from very sunny outdoor shots.
- If you have several different sizes of lenses, buy your filters to fit the largest size lens. Then purchase a step adapter ring from any camera supply store; the ring will allow you to use your filter on multiple lenses so you don't have buy identical filters in various sizes.
- 1 x MASSA Pentax PK Lens to Minolta MA & SONY Alpha Mount Adapter Ring
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.26||USD$ 33.65||USD$ 33.04||USD$ 32.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.