Customers Also Bought
- This bicycle tail light flashing and steady modes to provide excellent visibility
- It is your great assistant in the darkness
- The light of this Bicycle Light is super bright
- Suitable for fixing on the bicycle to assure safety
- Easy to install and take off from your bicycle
- Use for students, baby stroller, jogging, walking, bicycles, car emergency, horseback-riding, road emergency & camping, etc
- Exquisite and easy to mount bike tail light is suitable for most bikes to give alert in bad weather
- Batteries not included
- 8 function 5 LED bulbs
- Material: ABS
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
- Bicycle flashlight lamp is featuring sturdy construction.The bicycle light is your great assistant in the darkness, Suitable for fixing on the bicycle to assure safety
- Built in 5 Red LED bulbs
- The Multi-functional Super Bright Bicycle Tail Light JY-380 made from ABS, 5 LED bulbs can provide excellent visibility
- Press this orange button can control switch
- Easy mounting, just attaches to any rear motorcycle fender
- The multifunction bicycle headlight has two working modes for every cycling occasion. It increases your cycling safety with bright highly visible flashing light
How to Compare LED Bike Lights:
- LED bike lights have improved steadily over the years and are now more powerful and longer lasting. A wide variety of mounting systems and beam strengths are available to suit the lighting needs of almost any rider. Manufacturers pack multiple LED bulbs into a single lamp to multiply light intensity and increase visibility. Compare the performance, price and features of LED bike lights that are currently available to find the one that works best for you
- Evaluate the brightness in lumens of the available LED bike lights. Most manufacturers will list the total generated lumens in the product description or on the packaging. Brightnesses vary greatly from just over 100 to almost 2,000 lumens
- Look at the different estimated run times and power source options on the LED bicycle lights' packaging. Nicad-powered LED lights tend to burn out much more quickly than those powered by NiMh and lithium ion batteries
- Review the the various mounting designs and available versatility features. Mounting brackets may not be adjustable and are often designed for one handlebar diameter. Some models have more than one light that can be positioned separately
- Check for extra features such as dimmer control, flash settings and color change. The controls for these features should be large enough and accessible so they can be adjusted while riding
- Compare the relative prices of LED bike lights that have similar features and power
How to Troubleshoot Bicycle Lights:
- Most of the time you leave the bike shop a little embarrassed. It didn't take a rocket scientist--or a bicycle shop employee--to figure out that you need to press the button to make your light turn on. Usually, a bicycle light issue is bigger than that, but not by much. Bicycle lights are low-maintenance items that can save your life. As the late bicycling expert Sheldon Brown notes, reflectors are not enough since they are not as widely or easily seen as a bicycle light
- Make sure your light is on. Seriously. People often cannot find the switch or fail to properly engage it. Most front lights have a button on top that needs to be pressed. Rear lights tend to have a less conspicuous button on the back of the light somewhere around the belt clip. The on/off button location varies from model to model
- Check to see if your batteries are properly installed. Though rechargeable lights are making inroads, as of March 2010, battery-powered lights are more common and cost-effective. Most models take double- or triple-A batteries, while some require a small, circular watch battery. As light manufacturer Planet Bike notes, make sure your batteries line up with the positive and negative markings etched in their compartment. They also suggest removing the batteries and letting your light dry out for a few hours if it got drenched
- Ensure that your light is properly clamped to your handlebar, seat post or other location. Sometimes, the light turns on just fine, but it simply won't stay in place. Methods of attachment differ, so check with your manufacturer, but retighten loose lights first. Often, as Planet Bike notes, the light's mounting bracket is too big. Adjustable clamps or rubber strips are often available to make up for extra space between your light and handlebars or seat post
- If you have a rechargeable light, hook it back up to its power source. In most cases this is an electrical outlet, USB port on your computer or even the sun. If this does not work, bring it back to where you bought it. Most often, bike shops will warranty lights that are giving you fits
- 1 x Bicycle Tail Light
- 2 x Accessaries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.05||USD$ 3.04||USD$ 3.03||USD$ 3.03||USD$ 3.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.