Customers Also Bought
- High precision zirconia ceramic ferrule
- PC, UPC, APC polishing
- Single mode and mulitmode
- Low insertion loss & high return loss
- Connectors: SC to PC
- Technology: Multimode fiber
- Cable Core: 3.00mm / 0.11in
- Density: Duplex
- Cable Length: 3m / 9.8ft
- 1 x Multimode SC-PC Singlemode Fiber Optic Cable Connector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.55||USD$ 6.17||USD$ 5.83||USD$ 5.52||USD$ 5.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the difference between a coupler and splitter?
In most cases, there is no difference between a coupler and a splitter, the function of the part is the same. The functional difference is created by which end you use as the input vs. the output. Example: 1x2 coupler/splitter, if the input side is on that of the single leg, it will split the signal down the two legs (splitter). Alternatively, if the input is send on the two leg side, the signal will be combined down the single leg (coupler).
- What are Patch Cords?
Patch cords are cables that connect electronic equipment for interoperability. A patch cord might be one of several types of cable, depending on the equipment connected. Patch cords let you "patch in," whether it be to stereo systems, audio/visual centers or computer networks.
- What is an optical patchcord?
Optical patchord so called fiber cable assembly is connector terminated both ends and ready for installation. Plank offer full-range of optic fiber Patchcords at FC, SC, ST* - PC, UPC or APC connectivity. All our patch products come with low insertion loss, low return loss, environmentally stable and reliable, precise dimension and wide selection of ferrules.