Customers Also Bought
Spec Equipment Landing Skid
- Mystery 315mm wooden blades
- This 315mm wooden blades is specific for ESKY CP V2 series helicopter
- This Helicopter Blades is very well made for long term use
- Material: Wood construction
- Color: White
- Newest development with high quality wooden 315mm Blades, a durable and solid item
- This Wooden Blades for ESKY CP V2 Series Helicopter is very well made for long term use
How to Balance RC Helicopter Blades:
- Place the rotor blade on top of a dowel rod or other round surface to balance it. Balance the blades evenly from right to left to find the center of gravity. The center of gravity is the point at which the blade is evenly off the ground on both sides while perfectly balanced on the rod
- Place a colored piece of tape on the line for center of gravity or CG. You can remove the center of gravity mark later by removing the tape or markings with nail polish remover. Repeat the step for the second rotor blade
- Face the rotor blades in opposite directions and lay one on top the other. Match up the bolt holes and slide a bolt through. Check the center of gravity marks on each blade to see if they line up. If the marks line up, the balancing is complete. Proceed to Step 4 if the blades aren't balanced
- Weigh the blades to determine how far off balance they are. Anything more than 2/10-gram off from each other will cause problems. If the blades are out of balance by more than 2/10-gram consider sending them back to the manufacturer
- Place a bolt through the rotor blade holes to attach them as one unit. Place two 18-inch lengths of 2-by-4 lumber side by side. Balance both ends of the bolt atop the lumber so that the blades are supported and can freely move between the blocks
- Place a piece of tape in the center of the blade that is lighter. The lighter blade will be the one higher in the air. Place more tape on the lighter blade at the center of gravity until the blades become balanced. Try to use long lengths of tape to minimize the amount of tape used
- 1 x Pair of Mystery 315mm Wooden Blades
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.68||USD$ 4.68||USD$ 4.68||USD$ 4.68||USD$ 4.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.