Customers Also Bought
Spec Equipment ESC
- Low Current Protection: Ignore/reduce power/shut off
- Temperature Protection: Reduce power when the temperature reaches 120 degree
- Brake Setting: on/off(factory setting is off)
- Continuous Output Current: 40A
- Burst Current: 60A
- BEC Output: 5.5V/4A
- PWM Frequency: 8KHz/16KHz
- RPM Setting: 20000RPM/50000RPM/100000RPM(FM60A, FM80A only)
- Input Voltage: Ni-Mh 5-18 cells, Li-ion 2-6cells
- Program ABL: Support
- Dimension: 23 x 52 x 6mm/0.9 x 2.0 x 0.2in(L x W x H)
- Low resistence for this Motor Electric Speed Controller
- High rate PWM of this Motor Electric Speed Controller
- User programmable brake for this Motor Electric Speed Controller
- Low voltage auto setting based on battery
- Throttle range self-adjusting
- Soft start ramp up for this Electric Motor Speed Controller
- Runs motor in forward or reverse
- Auto motor cutoff with reset
- Safe power arming program ensures motor will not run accidentally after turn on
- Low torque start
- Auto shut down when signal is lost
- It features in low resistance, high rate PWM, user programmable brake, low voltage auto setting based on battery
- With the knowledge and experience of our engineers, first class production methods, advanced management and quality control
- More details for this control. The Motor Electric Speed Controller can control the speed of your fans, blowers or pumps
- With good design and made of good material, this Electric Motor Speed Controller is with good quality and is durable which can be used for a long time
What is Electronic Speed Control?
An electronic speed control or ESC is an electronic circuit with the purpose to vary an electric motor's speed, its direction and possibly also to act as a dynamic brake. ESCs are often used on electrically-powered radio controlled models.
An ESC can be a stand-alone unit which plugs into the receiver's throttle control channel or incorporated into the receiver itself, as is the case in most toy-grade R/C vehicles. Some R/C manufacturers that install proprietary hobby-grade electronics in their entry-level vehicles, vessels or aircraft use onboard electronics that combine the two on a single circuit board.
- Regardless of the type used, an ESC interprets control information not as mechanical motion as would be the case of a servo, but rather in a way that varies the switching rate of a network of field effect transistors, or FETs. The rapid switching of the transistors is what causes the motor itself to emit its characteristic high-pitched whine, especially noticeable at lower speeds. It also allows much smoother and more precise variation of motor speed in a far more efficient manner than the mechanical type with a resistive coil and moving arm once in common use
- Most modern ESCs incorporate a battery eliminator circuit (or BEC) to regulate voltage for the receiver, removing the need for receiver batteries. BECs are usually either linear or switched mode voltage regulators
- DC ESCs in the broader sense are PWM controllers for electric motors. The ESC generally accepts a nominal 50 Hz PWM servo input signal whose pulse width varies from 1 ms to 2 ms. When supplied with a 1 ms width pulse at 50 Hz, the ESC responds by turning off the DC motor attached to its output. A 1.5 ms pulse-width input signal results in a 50% duty cycle output signal that drives the motor at approximately half-speed. When presented with 2.0 ms input signal, the motor runs at full speed due to the 100% duty cycle (on constantly) output
- 1 x Electronic Speed Controller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.39||USD$ 25.80||USD$ 25.21||USD$ 24.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.