Customers Also Bought
- LCD screen protector is made of a plastic polymer (PET) that is very
- Lightweight and impact resistant cell phone screen protector
- High quality, ultra thin and optically clear screen protector
- Anti-glare and anti-scratch coating
- Provides instant protection from scratches, dust and fingerprints bubble free application
- 99% transparency produces vibrant colors from the screen
- Easy to remove with no sticky residue
- Compatible with NOKIA 3250
- Cell phone is not included. Only accessories
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 40 x 34mm / 1.6 x 1.3in (L x W)
- 1 x Screen Protector for NOKIA 3250
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.36||USD$ 1.33||USD$ 1.31||USD$ 1.28||USD$ 1.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to remove a screen protector?
If you want to remove the bubbles (this will save you money), you should get a flat, knife-like object (but not as sharp as a knife) or anything that will push the bubbles out. Just put the knife-like a few millimeters or centimeters away from the bubbles, then push the bubbles to the direction you wan't them to come out of.
Removing the screen protector is simple. Just simply peel it off. If you find it hard to peel it off, ask someone to peel it off for you.
- How do I re-glue a screen protector?
Don't use any glue or anything, as it may ruin your screen. You should get replaced one. Or you can also try to clean the screen protector, then put it in place on screen, or use hair dryer which will cause it to stick to the screen.
- Do screen protectors mess up your Nintendo DSL screen?
No, they won't hurt the screen at all. The very reason they were invented and created was to protect the screen from scratches and dirt.