Customers Also Bought
- LCD screen protector is made of a plastic polymer (PET) that is very
- Lightweight and impact resistant cell phone screen protector
- High quality, ultra thin and optically clear screen protector
- Anti-glare and anti-scratch coating
- Provides instant protection from scratches, dust and fingerprints bubble free application
- 99% transparency produces vibrant colors from the screen
- Easy to remove with no sticky residue
- Compatible with NOKIA 6280
- Cell phone is not included. Only accessories
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 57 x 37mm / 2.2 x 1.4in (L x W)
- 1 x Screen Protector for NOKIA 6280
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.36||USD$ 1.33||USD$ 1.31||USD$ 1.28||USD$ 1.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the best way to clean my protector?
The best way to clean the protector is rinse it under warm water and use a mild soap (not dish detergent, hand soap is fine). Once you're finished rinsing it, you want to go to place that is as dust-free as possible and dry the protector by flapping it up and down in your hand, like an old Polaroid photograph. You never want to leave the sticky side of the protector out for a prolonged period of time because it will catch unwanted dust. Once most of the water is off (a few specs of water here and there is OK), you can apply the protector to your electronics.
- What is a screen protector?
A screen protector is a thin (1mm - 1.75mm) layer of transparent plastic that you stick on top of your device's LCD screen to protect it from scratches, dings, and cracks.
- How go I get rid of bubbles stuck under my protector?
If you cannot work the bubbles to the edges, just lift the nearest corner to expose the bubble and smooth out that part of the protector.