Customers Also Bought
- Offers durable, transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched
- Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface, leaves no residue when removed
- Always protect against dust and scratches and to eliminate glare
- Comes with a free cloth to be used for swiping the screen clean before attaching the protector
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 48 x 35mm / 1.9 x 1.4in(L x W)
- 1 x LCD Screen Protector for NOKIA N73 N77
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- The first step, clean the screen
- The second part, to protect the membrane labeled "1" of outer torn from the side of the screen to the other side of the screen to paste
- Third, marked "2" tore off the packaging layer to complete
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.36||USD$ 1.33||USD$ 1.31||USD$ 1.28||USD$ 1.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a screen protector?
A screen protector is a thin (1mm - 1.75mm) layer of transparent plastic that you stick on top of your device's LCD screen to protect it from scratches, dings, and cracks.
- Why do I need a screen protector for my device?
All phones comes pre-attached with a screen protector in the box. That screen protector purpose is to protect your cell phone LCD screen from the trip from the factory into your hands. If you look at it, you can see that screen protector is really thin, but it is sufficient enough to protect your cell phone LCD screen inside a sealed box.
General wear and tear on your cell phone or any other device such as digital cameras, handheld video games systems, and laptops will show after a short period of time. You would want to protect those LCD screens on your devices because you spent a lot of money on them. The screen protectors that we carry are very high in quality and offer the maximum protection with full functionality of your device.
- My screen protectors have bubbles, what should I do?
Some screen protectors are less forgiving when you have air bubbles on them. You can actually take those screen protectors off, wash them with water and soap, and reattach them the same way like the first time. Those memory cards are the one that sticks because of static, not glue. The glue ones are one time use only, so if you have bubbles in them, you would have to get a replacement.