Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new high quality 6x18 binoculars
- Ideal for sporting events, concerts, bird watching, camping, fishing and travel
- Very attractive soft rubber coated main body
- Comfortable and non-slippery grip when using
- Objective Lens Aperture: 18mm
- Dimensions: 3.15×2.28×1.89in
- Magnification: 6x
- The Telescope Binoculars is easy to hold and easy to use aspect of also converge to make these Good Binoculars an excellent value for the general and outdoor use
- Our Telescope Binoculars are the best of the world, combining contemporary styling and design with traditional quality and durability
- Outstanding light transmission through fully coated optics ensures bright, crisp clear viewing.This Telescope Binoculars is the best choice for you
- 100% brand new high quality 6x18 Telescope Binoculars. The Telescope Binoculars is ideal for sporting events, concerts, bird watching, camping, fishing and travel.Very attractive soft rubber coated main body.The Binoculars for Hunting is comfortable and non-slippery grip when using
Size in Detail:
How Do Binoculars Work and The Structure:
Binoculars are commonly categorized with the telescope and its history. While the two are very close relatives to one another, binoculars are a much more modern tool
- History: Binoculars are believed to be invented by Italian Ignatio Porro in 1854. As a patent for a prism-erecting system, binoculars were the distant relative to telescopes. The rise of binoculars came from the increasingly popular field of astronomy. With scientists like Galileo highlighting the telescope as of the utmost importance in new discoveries, binoculars were being designed constantly. While Galileo did create his own binoculars, it was Porro that got the patent first. From 1854 to the early 1950s, there was little evolution to binoculars. It was not until the late 1960s, where computers began to contribute to binoculars, that advances in binocular technology were made. With primary purposes within military, the first true evolution was the night-vision binocular, which enabled anything to be seen in complete darkness. Since the 1960s, computers have been the focus on new variations of binoculars, but nothing truly new has been created
- Function: Since it was first invented, the binocular's primary purpose is to see objects from distances away. However, since the advent of computer technology, binoculars now give the ability to see in the dark
- Features: Binoculars have three main components: eyepiece, prisms and the objective. The eyepieces are where you would place your eyes in order to see the enhanced images. The prisms are small mirrors that reflect the images from the objective. The objectives are bent pieces of glass, typically oval shaped, that bend the image, which is how the view is enlarged
- Types: There are several types of binoculars, such as standard binoculars, compact binoculars and digital camera binoculars. There are literally hundreds of variations of binoculars, but all have something unique to them that creates improvements to the overall enhancement of vision
- Benefits: Some obvious benefits to the binocular is that the field of view is enlarged tremendously. While the naked eye can only cover so much distance, even the simplest binocular can double the distance. As well, binoculars with computer technology can make it possible to see in the dark, known as night-vision
- Considerations: If you are purchasing a first pair of binoculars, there are many factors to take into consideration. First, decide on what your purpose is for wanting or needing the binoculars. Whether it is for a leisure hobby, or for more serious outings and seaches, there are binoculars suitable for those needs. Second, you want to set a budget from what is within your means. Third, look for the best possible binoculars within your budget that has computer technology. More often than not, computer enhanced binoculars have many more functions than standard binoculars. It is best to test out the binculars to see how clear the image enhancements are
How to Choose Binoculars
Binoculars come in many sizes and shapes, and prices vary from less than $50 to well over $1,000
- Determine the purpose for which you will use the binoculars. Binoculars toted to an occasional sporting event do not need to be as finely crafted as binoculars for birding
- Go to the nearest camera, optics or sporting goods store and explain to the sales representative the intended use of the binoculars
- Handle a variety of brands and models. Note how heavy and comfortable they are in your hand and how easily and finely they focus. If necessary, ask whether they can be used by persons wearing eyeglasses
- Take several pairs outside, if permissible, and try them in various levels of light, including full sun and shade
- Focus binoculars as far as you can in both directions, and check clarity of objects in the short and long view
- Ask about warranties
- Shop around for a good price once you have decided on the binoculars you want. Expensive binoculars often can be found at discount camera or optical stores for hundreds of dollars off the suggested retail price
Tips & Warnings:
- On binoculars, the "formula" is made up of the numbers that tell you the magnifying power and the diameter of the objective lenses. Thus, 7 x 35 indicates that the binocular magnifies seven times and that the diameter of the front lenses is 35 millimeters
- To get the diameter of the exit pupils, which indicates how much light reaches your eye, divide the diameter of the objective lens by the power of the binoculars. A figure of 4 or 5 provides acceptable brightness
- Check to be sure that the company warranty applies no matter where you purchase the binoculars.
- Binoculars with straps worn around the neck can cause neck pain. Check on alternative methods, such as harnesses, for carrying
- If you are going to use binoculars in a location where they may become wet or catch sea spray, consider purchasing rubber-armored binoculars
- Buy binoculars with coated lenses
- 1 × Coated Binocular
- 1 × Bag for Binocular
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.13||USD$ 10.69||USD$ 10.25||USD$ 9.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.