Customers Also Bought
- Bluelight charge station, blue light charger stand for 2 remote with battery set
- No need to charge the Wii controller separately, charge it at the same time
- This Wii dual charger can hold 2 pieces Wii controller and charger 2 pieces of Wii remote controller at the same time
- Blue LED surrounds at the stand base
- Controller is not included
The remote control dual charging station with batteries pack for Wii
The station of Wii dual charger.
This Wii dual charger can let your game time more smooth
- The USB should better be connected to the back USB port of computer
- The red light means being charging, and the blue means finishing
- Power off after charging
- 1 x Dual Charger
- 2 x Rechargeable Battery Pack
- 1 x USB Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.11||USD$ 5.01||USD$ 4.91||USD$ 4.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why do rechargeable battery's die?
Rechargeable batteries use chemical means to store excess electrons in their negative "poles" and as any good chemistry student knows; chemical reactions eventually end when the interactions between all the chemicals present finally end. Thus, when the chemicals wear out, the battery stops holding a charge.
This is different than a non-rechargeable battery. In a non-rechargeable, the excess electrons aren't "stored" by chemical reactions, they're created by chemical reactions. So these batteries die when their chemical reactions cease.
- Is this battery new?
Yes, the battery is freshly produced with new case and new cells. It has a short shelf life because of our high-volume sales.
- How long does this battery last?
The battery's run time is difficult to determine, it depends on your Remote Control settings and workload, and we can not give you the exact number here. Most of our replacement batteries have higher capacity than the original ones, it means our batteries last longer between charge cycles.