Customers Also Bought
- Outdoor Visible Distance: 100m
- Number of the Lamps: 126 Pcs
- Angle: 15 ~ 20 Degree
- Start Light: 20 Lux
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Power Supply: DC12V, AC220V
- Power: 28W
- Through many years engineering practice, our company produces new type infrared lamps on the basis of the former Lamps, these lamps irradiation distance is more far than the former
- The infrared lamp is with 850nm wave length. These can fit on black & white CCD camera or color CCD camera with seeing infrared light function
- The infrared lamps maybe applied to single CCD camera. It may also be constituted scanning system with cradle head. Usually it can be screw to wall, or camera support. Seeing infrared lamp wiring diagram
- Open wiring box of Infrared Lamp in the back. The end of red line of lamp wire to +12V and its end of blue wire to GND (-12V). The work voltage of Lamp must be adjusted to DC 12V
- Since IR-Illumination can't be perceived or seen by the human eye it is perfect for covert applications or applications where you don't want visible lighting.The Infrared Illuminators are the best choice for you
- This Infrared LED Illuminator is a simple and effective way of discreetly illuminating an area where monochrome cameras are operating in the dark
- This LED Infrared Illuminator allows your camera to see in total darkness.Open wiring box of Infrared Lamp in the back
- Simply power the unit and position LED Infrared Illuminator in the direction of images being viewed and you will turn night into day for the camera
Types of Illuminators:
- Infrared Illuminators - Infrared illuminators are usually associated with nighttime viewing and are commonly used for surveillance purposes. SurveillanceVideo reports that these types of illuminators "are generally used with black-and-white cameras because these cameras have greater sensitivity to infrared light." Infrared illuminators use light-emitting diodes, or LEDs, to transmit light, according to SurveillanceVideo
- Fiber Optic Illuminators - "Fiber optic illuminators are often referred to as 'cold light' illuminators because they provide high-intensity, focused light without the heat typically associated with high-intensity lamps," according to The FOI 150 and 250 Fiber Optic Illuminator. Because of the light's intensity and focus, it is usually used for capturing or enabling detailed work
- X-Ray Illuminators - An x-ray is "used in medicine as a diagnostic aid as parts of the body, such as bones, absorb X-rays and so appear as opaque areas on the picture," according to The Free Dictionary. X-ray illuminators are used to study the x-rays taken by providing enough light to illuminate the bones or teeth and any physical damage such as fractures
- To guarantee safety and reliable work of Infrared Lamp, the work voltage of lamp must be adjusted to DC12V+0.3V (DC12V-12.3V)
- The work voltage must be less than 12.4V, the infrared lamp is going to damage
- The lamp must be fixed with screw
- Adjusting installation angle of infrared lamp, get optimal infrared irradiation effect
- If things are going bump in the night, there's no reason you can't watch them. Even though CCTV cameras need light to pick up images and can't get a clear picture in the dark, that's not a problem if you have an infrared illuminator. By flooding the area with invisible infrared light, IR illuminators let you keep an eye on intruders who mistakenly think nighttime is the right time to break in
How Do Infrared Illuminators Work?
- An IR-illuminator is a device that emits infrared light-low frequency electromagnetic radiation that's outside the visible spectrum. In other words, it gives off light that a camera can pick up and use, but that a person can't see-so while it's still dark to the human eye, the camera can see just fine
IR Illuminators and CCTV:
- IR illuminators are especially useful for CCTV systems, which use surveillance cameras to monitor banks, shopping malls, government facilities-even private homes. Since security breaches are likely to happen after hours, it pays to be able to see these facilities clearly in the dark. Speco IR-200 Infrared IlluminatorOf course, if you want IR-illumination to work, you have to use the right cameras. Black-and-white surveillance cameras are the most IR-sensitive; most color-cameras are equipped with filters that block out infrared light to enhance image quality. Many manufacturers have come out with IR-sensitive dual-mode cameras, which offer color images and can switch from daytime to night vision automatically, but the IR-sensitivity of these, too, varies according to the camera. So if you're investing in a CCTV system and want to incorporate IR illumination, make sure you check the cameras for IR-sensitivity in advance
- 1 x New 126IR Led Infrared Illuminator for CCTV Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.33||USD$ 29.83||USD$ 28.33||USD$ 26.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.