Customers Also Bought
- Outdoor Visible Distance: 100m
- Number of the Lamps: 126 Pcs
- Angle: 15 ~ 20 Degree
- Start Light: 20 Lux
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Power Supply: DC12V, AC220V
- Power: 28W
- Through many years engineering practice, our company produces new type infrared lamps on the basis of the former Lamps, these lamps irradiation distance is more far than the former
- The infrared lamp is with 850nm wave length. These can fit on black & white CCD camera or color CCD camera with seeing infrared light function
- The infrared lamps maybe applied to single CCD camera. It may also be constituted scanning system with cradle head. Usually it can be screw to wall, or camera support. Seeing infrared lamp wiring diagram
- Open wiring box of Infrared Lamp in the back. The end of red line of lamp wire to +12V and its end of blue wire to GND (-12V). The work voltage of Lamp must be adjusted to DC 12V
- Since IR-Illumination can't be perceived or seen by the human eye it is perfect for covert applications or applications where you don't want visible lighting.The Infrared Illuminators are the best choice for you
- This Infrared LED Illuminator is a simple and effective way of discreetly illuminating an area where monochrome cameras are operating in the dark
- This LED Infrared Illuminator allows your camera to see in total darkness.Open wiring box of Infrared Lamp in the back
- Simply power the unit and position LED Infrared Illuminator in the direction of images being viewed and you will turn night into day for the camera
Types of Illuminators:
- Infrared Illuminators - Infrared illuminators are usually associated with nighttime viewing and are commonly used for surveillance purposes. SurveillanceVideo reports that these types of illuminators "are generally used with black-and-white cameras because these cameras have greater sensitivity to infrared light." Infrared illuminators use light-emitting diodes, or LEDs, to transmit light, according to SurveillanceVideo
- Fiber Optic Illuminators - "Fiber optic illuminators are often referred to as 'cold light' illuminators because they provide high-intensity, focused light without the heat typically associated with high-intensity lamps," according to The FOI 150 and 250 Fiber Optic Illuminator. Because of the light's intensity and focus, it is usually used for capturing or enabling detailed work
- X-Ray Illuminators - An x-ray is "used in medicine as a diagnostic aid as parts of the body, such as bones, absorb X-rays and so appear as opaque areas on the picture," according to The Free Dictionary. X-ray illuminators are used to study the x-rays taken by providing enough light to illuminate the bones or teeth and any physical damage such as fractures
- To guarantee safety and reliable work of Infrared Lamp, the work voltage of lamp must be adjusted to DC12V+0.3V (DC12V-12.3V)
- The work voltage must be less than 12.4V, the infrared lamp is going to damage
- The lamp must be fixed with screw
- Adjusting installation angle of infrared lamp, get optimal infrared irradiation effect
- If things are going bump in the night, there's no reason you can't watch them. Even though CCTV cameras need light to pick up images and can't get a clear picture in the dark, that's not a problem if you have an infrared illuminator. By flooding the area with invisible infrared light, IR illuminators let you keep an eye on intruders who mistakenly think nighttime is the right time to break in
How Do Infrared Illuminators Work?
- An IR-illuminator is a device that emits infrared light-low frequency electromagnetic radiation that's outside the visible spectrum. In other words, it gives off light that a camera can pick up and use, but that a person can't see-so while it's still dark to the human eye, the camera can see just fine
IR Illuminators and CCTV:
- IR illuminators are especially useful for CCTV systems, which use surveillance cameras to monitor banks, shopping malls, government facilities-even private homes. Since security breaches are likely to happen after hours, it pays to be able to see these facilities clearly in the dark. Speco IR-200 Infrared IlluminatorOf course, if you want IR-illumination to work, you have to use the right cameras. Black-and-white surveillance cameras are the most IR-sensitive; most color-cameras are equipped with filters that block out infrared light to enhance image quality. Many manufacturers have come out with IR-sensitive dual-mode cameras, which offer color images and can switch from daytime to night vision automatically, but the IR-sensitivity of these, too, varies according to the camera. So if you're investing in a CCTV system and want to incorporate IR illumination, make sure you check the cameras for IR-sensitivity in advance
- 1 x New 126IR Led Infrared Illuminator for CCTV Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.41||USD$ 28.63||USD$ 26.86||USD$ 24.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.